Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Ever since Su Qiao made the request, she has seen Yu Zhou fall into anxiety and depression with her own eyes, which is very well hidden, not very obvious, only small movements will reveal some emotions.

    Can't eat during the day.

    Insomnia started at night.

    Su Qiao could even feel his hot gaze at night, and her heart ached, but she could only harden her heart, pretending to turn a blind eye, and often mentioned things about dogs and cats.

    Three days later, the final episode of "Survival in the Wild" will be launched soon.

    In order to get the last wave of enthusiasm, the program group warmed up in advance and invited four groups of program guests to record the last live action.

    Perhaps affected by the hot search, Su Qiao and Yu Zhou arrived at the recording studio, greeted the others and entered the rest room. They noticed that the expressions of the staff present were different, and the bold ones were still whispering behind their backs.

    "Wow, who said that the two divorced? Isn't it a good relationship? When Su Qiao got out of the car, Yu Zhou opened the door."

    "The news is all fake, don't take it seriously."

    "And Yu Zhou opened the door." Zhou also left the scene himself, proving that he really loves Su Qiao, as for Su Qiao, I don’t know.”

    “I always feel that the atmosphere between the two is a bit weird, and the style of painting is completely different from the previous two years.”

    “Actually, I I think so too..."

    In fact, the discussion voice was very small.

    However, the recording rooms in the studio are all made of plywood groups. Su Qiao and Yu Zhou sat in the rest room, and by coincidence, they could hear the movement next door.

    The more Yu Zhou listened, the lower the air pressure became, and the more panicked he became.

    For the previous two years, he didn't want to explain too much to Su Qiao, he was angry and annoyed.

    However, Su Qiao himself is not intimidated?

    Hearing the gossip over there, Su Qiao saw Yu Zhou, who was dressed in a well-fitting suit today, got up and wanted to rush out, so she quickly grabbed him by the hand and comforted him in a low voice.

    " Forget     it, let's know what the specifics are. We live our lives behind closed doors, and are still wondering what others think?

    "

road.

    Su Qiao asked back: "Hey? Could it be that you have been wronged? You used to suffer so much, but now you have to go to the court every day to explain, aren't you tired?"

    Yu Zhou: "How can this be the same!"

    Su Qiao: "Why not ?" Is it the same?"

    In terms of sophistry, Yuzhou has never been Su Qiao's opponent since he was a child.

    Just like in the past, every time Su Qiao liked to try new things, and when Yu Zhou found out that Qiuhou settled accounts, she could always use 123...N reasons to block his mouth.

    Naturally, he was also defeated now, and he was speechless for a long time.

    "Okay, okay, let's look at the photos of Wubaiyuan and Xiao Baixue first, and we can pick them up in a few days, right?" Su Qiao coaxed him, took out her phone, and clicked on the photo album.