Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Leave empty-handed and return with a rewarding experience.

    It's just two people.

    Even when the other guests wanted to say that taking a coconut was not difficult for Yu Zhou, they were still surprised when they returned with four or five coconuts in their hands.

    "Did you pick up a whole coconut tree?" Liao Lei stepped forward to take it, and said to Yu Zhou in surprise, "With this strength, I should have let you go out for food yesterday.

    " Great, Rongzheng took a long time yesterday and only picked two of them."

    Jiang Yue gave a thumbs up and patted the horse's leg very simply.

    Rong Zheng, Tang Can, and Chen Yiteng all looked sideways, expressing their affirmation: This stuff is delicious, but it's hard to pick.

    Yu Zhou, who worked so hard to pick up a coconut and hurt his hand, didn't want to speak, and only showed a proper embarrassed smile.

    Su Qiao didn't expose it, but changed the subject and said, "It was because we were lucky that we found a relatively short coconut tree and picked it off. Yu Zhou even hurt his hand."

    "We may not be able to meet next time. "

    It's hot, why don't you cut their shells, put them in water to cool down and drink coconut milk?"

    As soon as the words came out, everyone put away their other thoughts and expressed condolences to Yu Zhou in every possible way. Let people pick coconuts.

    Only Xia Han watched with cold eyes...

    Suddenly, she walked up to Su Qiao, raised her chin and said, "Qiao Qiao, you picked those coconuts, right?" Su Qiao

    : "Why do you say that?"

    Xia Han clicked his tongue : "You know how to climb rocks. How can such a trivial thing as climbing a coconut tree be difficult for you? Anyway, I have never seen Yu Zhou surpass you in this aspect before."

    Su Qiao was surprised by such a familiar and firm tone. But she had to admit that she was really useful, she put away those messy moods, and asked: "Then what else?"

    "You are not better than him in any sports, but you are afraid of heat, and you are not too sharp in team battles..."

    One of them approached deliberately.

    A deliberate diversion.

    The two of them didn't care about the final ownership of the coconut and what happened to Yu Zhou, they joined hands and started chatting all over the place, tacitly bringing up those things in the past.

    Occasionally mention a funny thing or two.

    Su Qiao's mind also gradually had a blurry image, a chain reaction, and correspondingly remembered some past events between her and Yu Zhou. She couldn't help but curl her mouth, but it quickly disappeared without a trace.

    The bullet screens were all curious.

    [These two feel familiar? ]

    [I've known each other before, it's really intimate, this kind of demeanor is only available to me and my good girlfriends. 】

    【Hello? The point is, haven't you noticed Hua Dian, Su Qiao can climb rocks, everyone doesn't know, only Xia Han knows. 】

    Yu Zhou: "..."