Chapter 4

Chapter 4

    Chocolate is high in calories and high in sugar.

    In the event of hypoglycemia in the wild, or other emergencies, a piece of chocolate is not an exaggeration to say that it is a life-saving straw.

    "Yes."

    Su Qiao answered without thinking. She has lost her memory, but she still remembers some common sense.

    Yu Zhou was instantly happy.

    He knew his wife would coax him!

    The brain circuits of the two are not on the same line, but the goal is still the same.

    Following the order of the program group, the four rows of bamboo rafts set off together and went straight to the other side of the river.

    As Su Qiao guessed, there were two groups that fell behind from the beginning, and the only couple that could match them was Jiang Yue and Rong Zheng.

    But Su Qiao has rich experience and good physical strength.

    After arriving in the middle of the river with the strongest resistance, they quickly left them behind and took the first place.

    Jiang Yuerongzheng followed closely behind.

    Lu Ke and Zhao Jiamo are third.

    Liao Lei and Chen Yiteng came last.

    When they got to the shore, everyone's shoes and socks were soaked by the river water flowing into the bamboo raft from time to time, but Yu Zhou was very excited.

    "Qiao Qiao, we are number one!"

    "Well, so later on, besides chocolate, do you have anything else to choose? The first place can get six survival supplies, so let's pick three each."

    Su Qiao She is in a good mood, she has never liked to lose since she was a child, no matter what she is looking at Yu Zhou, her eyes are gentler now.

    But she never took advantage of others, winning the first place was the joint achievement of the two of them.

    Except chocolate.

    Yu Zhou picked two more things, and she just didn't owe him anything.

    "No, no, I'll listen to you, just a piece of chocolate."

    Yu Zhou hurriedly refused.

    He still remembers the three chapters of the covenant mentioned earlier.

    You can't hug her in front of outsiders; you can't call her wife outside; the most important thing is to listen to Qiao Qiao!

    A good deal of chocolate is enough to coax him.

    "I'm not greedy."

    Yu Zhou added in a low voice, a tense expression appeared on his handsome face at the moment, sincere and humble, he almost raised his hand to swear.

    Su Qiao looked at his well-behaved appearance, but did not say what was on her lips.

    never mind.

    Amnesia is not dementia, and people are not stupid, so they can be regarded as a healthy labor force.

    —————

    When all the people are here, before selecting the corresponding materials, the program team starts to check the suitcases of the guests.

    Even though the program team gave a notice, some guests still brought a lot of food in an attempt to deceive the world, and the items were all kinds of things.