Chapter 33

Chapter 33

    "Qiao Qiao, have you changed your clothes yet?"

    "Qiao Qiao, have you combed your hair?"

    "Qiao Qiao, there is still an hour and a half left before we arrive at the shooting scene, wait for Xiao Zhang and Sister Lan Zhi Now that you're here, you won't have time for breakfast..."

    The small villa, which gradually became ablaze with fireworks, was now filled with the smell of food.

    On the table.

    A row of Chinese breakfast is neatly arranged, with curling steam rising, and the aroma is tangy.

    Yu Zhou sat in front of the dining table with his head on one hand, looked at the clock with a smile on his face, and shouted from time to time, so slowly that he didn't seem to be urging people at all.

    "Come here, don't rush."

    ​​Su Qiao came down from the second floor with her hair tied up, and couldn't help but blame you: "Isn't it your fault? Yesterday, sister Lei's birthday, let's celebrate it in the past. What do you have to do to drag Tang Can to drink?"

    "Isn't this an ordinary entertainment?"

    Yu Zhou blinked innocently, then stuck to her lips and kissed her forehead, eyes, cheeks, and finally the tip of her nose.

    Soft and crispy, like a chicken pecking at rice.

    After that, he hugged Su Qiao without saying a word, and he didn't let go, his eyes were burning, as if he was waiting for something.

    "... Tsk, clingy."

    Su Qiao squinted at him, snorted softly, leaned forward and kissed his brow and eyes, no one admired his temperament of amnesia and not forgetting hatred.

    "But I'm only sticking to you, and I only listen to what you say." Yu Zhou whispered, his voice lowered, as deep and melodious as the sound of a cello.

    It makes people's ears feel numb, and if you touch it, it seems that there is residual electricity on it.

    Su Qiao rubbed her earlobe, and said in an unclear tone, "Really? Then I told you not to drink with Tang Can last night, did you hear me?"

    "..."

    Yu Zhou curled his lips.

    Su Qiao secretly laughed and couldn't help shaking her head.

    In fact, there are only a few days before the third and last stop of "Life in the Wild". Su Qiao wanted to stay at home, but last night happened to be Liao Lei's birthday.

    So Su Qiao and Yu Zhou prepared gifts and were invited to dinner.

    I thought that the hotel set up a few tables, and Liao Lei, the clinker, prepared the meal directly at home at night, so I invited the guests from the show over.

    Jiang Yue, Rong Zheng, Xia Han and Tang Can were all there.

    Not to mention, after a group of people got along with each other after two stops, they really had a bit of revolutionary friendship.

    At the dinner table, Liao Lei apologized to Su Qiao for the first stop. After all, after re-watching the two episodes, the parties themselves felt ashamed and flustered.

    And the rumors about her relying on the old to sell the old on the Internet have also intensified.

    Su Qiao didn't pay attention to how much sincerity there was in her, so she took a photo with Liao Lei and tweeted it, which was to help her break the rumor of "relying on the old and selling the old" and strived for a good relationship between the two.