Chapter 15

Chapter 15

    "Ke Ke, don't be so unreasonable."

    "It's all said, you don't have me in your heart, break up."

    "I just came back too late, why are you like this? I don't even think about getting one back and forth from the fishing place here. Hours, no harvest is because we have no tools, and it's okay to eat some bamboo shoots at night."

    "You're fine, I'm fine!"

    ...

    The estrangement between Lu Ke and Zhao Jiamo started a long time ago, and now the outbreak is just one after another. The reason for coming.

    Compared with the other three couples in the program group who announced their marriage, the news of Lu Ke and Zhao Jiamo's relationship was exposed, which was completely leaked by Zhao Jiamo unilaterally.

    There has always been a saying in the circle that love must be confused.

    It does not represent all, but it also represents the vast majority.

    Lu Ke's debut work was a youth school idol drama, in which she played the second female role that attracted a lot of attention, and through this, her resources are considered good compared to the same batch of starting artists.

    But for an actor who has no emotional history, everything he plays is empty.

    At this juncture, Lu Ke met Zhao Jiamo, who was clean and refreshing, and went to the company to vote for a new song.

    Later, Zhao Jiamo exposed the relationship between the two, and Lu Ke's manager was furious. Before they could make a move, Zhao Jiamo happily admitted it in public!

    For a singer, this influence is irrelevant, and it can still catch a wave of popularity.

    For an actress in the rising stage of her career, it is not too earth-shattering.

    But Zhao Jiamo is smart, sweet-talking, shouting "baby" and "baby" every day, working hard on weekdays, working hard, working hard, no matter what, it also gave Lu Ke a kind of spiritual stability.

    The two simply announced their love affair openly, but it attracted the favor of many passers-by. The resources did not fall but rose, which is also a kind of blessing and misfortune.

    However, the object that is too easy to chase is not particularly caring.

    Although Zhao Jiamo is loyal and has no bad habits, he gradually exposed his machismo character when getting along with each other in private, and he had some complaints——

    "Baby, acting is so tiring, so don't work too hard, I will do everything in the future Well."

    "Baby, don't be sad, you can rest for a while if you are under too much pressure, when we get married, the man will be the man outside and the woman will be the house, you are free and carefree at home, isn't it better than being outside?"

    " Keke, you've been so busy recently that you don't have time to talk to me on the phone."

    "What's wrong with that actor who plays with you? Doesn't he know you have a boyfriend? He even deliberately let the marketing account spread the news Come on, no, I'm jealous, you have to coax me..."

    Words like these appeared every few days.

    However, the two of them usually get together less and leave more, and Lu Ke, who has a gentle and slow personality, is unavoidably apologetic, and mostly goes along with him in everything.