Chapter 9

Chapter 9

    【what's the situation? Yesterday before I went to bed, I saw Su Qiao trimming the chicken feathers. It seemed that it was going to be reprocessed, but Su Qiao borrowed it and then dismembered it? 】

    【It's not borrowing, I didn't get up until I saw Su Qiao, didn't I know it. ]

    [The tool is broken? ]

    [Ah, my bow and arrow, which Qiao has worked so hard to sharpen for a long time, is not very powerful, but it is useful. Why is Liao Lei like this? 】

    Early in the morning, the audience watching the live broadcast in Su Qiao and Yu Zhou's section immediately became angry.

    The atmosphere at the scene was extremely treacherous and full of gunpowder.

    The pair of pure handmade products that Yu Zhou boasted about the rainbow yesterday was broken into two pieces at this time, and lay pitifully on the ground.

    Covered with wet soil and stained green grass juice.

    Terrible.

    Su Qiao looked at its corpse for three seconds, then looked up at Liao Lei for three seconds, and asked, "Sister Lei, did you go play in the mud this morning?" The

    program team: "..."

    Jiang Yue, Lu Ke : "..."

    Audience: "..."

    Everyone was stunned, as if they didn't expect Su Qiao's first sentence to be this.

    But when they saw Liao Lei, who was all dirty and had mud on one side of her body...

    everyone murmured that it was a bit similar.

    Like a cat whose tail has been stepped on, Liao Lei wiped her face, jumped up and said, "You just went to play in the mud early in the morning, can't you see that I fell while hunting?"

    Liao Lei Lei spoke in a rush and haste, and now she is covered in mud and full of anger!

    Compared with Su Qiao who obviously slept until now, Liao Lei can be said to be the earliest guest from today.

    No, to put it more strictly——

    Liao Lei didn't fall asleep all night!

    Liao Lei got married seven years ago, and she is in her thirties this year, but she entered the industry early, and counting the time, it has been more than twenty years.

    She has a strong nature, and no matter what she does, she always strives to be top-notch.

    But it was the first time for her to stumble on this show.

    People are most afraid of comparison.

    When Liao Lei first came here, she thought that she and Chen Yiteng had been married for seven years, and the relationship between husband and wife was harmonious. In this kind of survival and marriage competition, as a senior, she should lead the younger generations.

    So from the very beginning, she positioned herself as the leader of all teams.

    But the truth is always crueler than the imagination.

    In terms of physical strength, she lost to the young man from the first round of rowing. The supplies were only changed to knives, ropes and pots, and the fire was from the young couple Lu Ke and Zhao Jiamo.

    In terms of love, she couldn't compare to Jiang Yue and Rong Zheng, a newlywed couple, even Su Qiao Yuzhou, who was rumored to be married!

    In terms of strength...