KarAaira's BHAUKAAL

First of all KarEena_DevoteeThanks for the Ship Name 🫂❤️.

SV stands and kisses her nail cutter.
SV- Thanks Nailkey, tum nai hote toh kya hota mera aaj 🥺❤️.

Ks- Amar ohh baikati! Kya mast game khela tumne maana padega.

SV- Arrey Thanks Thanks, mai itni bhi kuch khaas nai. (Blushes)

KS- Ab inko maarogi bhi?

SV- Kyu?

KS- Kyu kya kyu? Tumhe kidnap kiya gaya tha!

SV- Ahhan! Mera badla aap lengi. Aaj Karishma Singh Apna Bhaukaal dikhayengi. Aur hum (sits on the chair) dekhenge. Yahi chahti thi naa aap?

KS- Acha yeh baat hai? Toh dekho.

(Karishma Singh ka BGM)

While the other man tries to attack her, Karishma grabs him and twists his hand as well. She tightly twists their arms while holding them, and when the man tries to free himself, she simply stands there grinning. A high kick from Karishma causes the third man to fly and fall back as he approaches her. After giving them both a tadaaaaakkk kantap, she departs from the thugs. But the head or Goon1 was absent. Samairaa looks all around for him before realising he was lying down. She chuckles ironically.

Karishma engages the thugs in combat after they stand back up. Kicks and punches had a drum-like sound to them. Standing up, Samairaa begins to dance.

KS- Ama kyaa kar rahi ho tum.

SV- Bhai, band baj raha hai, naach rahi hun.

Samairaa watches her adoringly as KS punches Goon once more.

SV- Hot!

KS- Kya?

SV- Hot shot.

KS- Sharam nai aati tumhe?

SV- Nai hehe.

As KS continues to beat the three men, Samairaa puts on her smart watch, grabs her phone, and makes a call.

SV- Location bejh rahi, arrest karne ke liye bejho idhar.

When SV hangs up, she notices that Goon1 has woken up and is following Karishma. This infuriates Samairaa. She silently walks behind him while clenching her fist. Goon1 raises a rod to strike KS, but SV grabs hold of it from behind.
The criminal looks at SV and becomes terrified as soon as her bloodshot eyes begin to follow him. Like she's going to rip him to pieces. KS turns to face Samairaa's terrifying side. Samairaa throws the rod down with a lot of force. and catches the Man's hair making him cry out in agony.

SV-  aapka bhaukaal maine dekh liya Leader. Ab aap aaram karo, aur Samairaa Vashisht ka Prachand Roop dekho.

KS stays there.

SV- Jao Please (seriously)

KS approaches the chair and sits down. The Goon receives a firm slap from Samaira.

SV- Karishma Maddam mai haath uthana tha? HAn? Himmat kaise ki tune?

He is picked up by SV, who then slaps him again. The Goon bumps into the wall, and SV punches him in the back.

SV- How Freaking Dare You Moron! I swear... No one can save you now! Freaking No One!

Samairaa is being held by the other Goons as they follow the Goon1 and attempt to separate her from him.

Samairaa smacks her head against the head of the man who is attempting to pull her hand. causing him to collapse to the ground His face is kicked by her. reddening the man completely. She continues to punch the Goon1 wildly.