The Glory

SV- Kya hua proposal acha nai laga?
Dekho, tumhare paas abhi bhut kuch baaki hai. You are still young. Tumhare dad ke paas kya hai? Kuch saal baad aadmi mar jayega, isse acha kuch use pehle ho jaaye.
Fir tumhare paas sirf ek jhan ka load rahega. Tumhari Mom ka. Unko rakhna ache se. 20 lakh bhi maaf, aur 90K ki naukri.
Aur aur aur, yeh 5 lakh 25 hazaar ka check. Jo ki tumhara ho Jayega.
Fir aish hi aish hai tumhari. Achi jagah shift ho jaana, life Mai kuch Naya karna. Waise bhi ek din tumne hi kaha tha Naa, Pita apne bachon ke liye apni Jaan de sakte hai.
Toh Aaj jao. Lo unki Jaan.

RT- Now I get it. Kya problem hai aapko unse. Woh itne ache insaan...

SV(cuts her)- Nope. Uss aadmi ki achai ka gungan mujhe nai sunna, jo dusron ki kabar khod kar apna fayda dekhte hai, ek din uske saath bhi yahi hota hai.
Itihaas aur Karm dahurati hai. Yeh Karm ki baari hai.

RT- What do you mean?

SV- bore lag raha hai yaar yeh sab baat karke, chalo kuch entertaining dekhte hai.

Samairaa turns on the television and selects a Pendrive folder to display. Samairaa plays a video of a man in his 50s dancing with any other lady of the same age. The man appeared to be intoxicated, and his dance with the other woman was totally wrong. When RT realises it's her father, her eyes immediately close in shame. Samairaa feels better after seeing RT's condition. Her head in now way calm than before after staring at the later drowning in shame.
Then Samairaa shows her more evidences of her father's illegal work and affairs. RT feels hatred coming inside her. The one she loved as a superhero is a cheater. She was devastated.

RT- Ma'am please band kijiye Issey.

SV- Kyu? Sach bardaash nai hua? Ab socho yeh sab aabhi bajar aa jaaye toh tum, tumhari Mom aur tunhare father ko kitna bura lagega. Hainaa?

RT- Aapko yeh aadmi chahiye Naa, Aaj shaam 8 baje mil jayega. Mujhe ab inse koi rishta nai rakhna.

SV- That's like my girl. Now you may leave. Tumhara cheque tumhe 8 baje mil jayega. All the best babe.
Now get out.

RT leaves crying her way out and then from the office. The people look at Samairaa's cabin disappointedly and continue to their work. Samairaa looks at the tears fallen on the floor. She bends down and takes on tear on her hand.

SV- Aasun ke badale Aasun, aur apno ko khone ka badla apno se
Rakesh Tiwari. Hisab Aaj barabar ho jayega.

Samairaa throws the tear on the other side and laughs madly.

At 8 p.m. RT brings her father at the parking lot, and at the same area where she was ordered to come.

RT- Papa I hate you!

Rakesh- kya hua beta, tum aise kyu bol Rahi ho.

RT- Le jaiye inhe. Aur inhe battar saza dena.

Rakehs surpriseingly looks at RT who was angry and emotional at the same time. Before hecould speak few men came and captured him around. RT leaves the place in hurry and one among the men puts a black cloth on Rakesh's face. They drag him to the car and once they all  sat. They drive out of the area. After 20 mins of driving the men stop at a isolated area.

They made Rakesh sit on a chair, his hands were free so he removed his cloth and looked at the surrounding. It felt like an old hall with grey walls and blue interior.

Rakesh- Kyu laaye ho mujhe yahan?

Goon- Hum kya jaane? Hume toh paise diye the hum utha kar le aaye.

Rakesh- Toh fir?

Aao huzur tumko, sitaaro mai le chalun
Dil dar jaaye aisi kahaniyon mai le chalun.
Aao huzur aao....
Samairaa comes infront of Rakesh singing the song. Her hazel eyes were carefree and her lips were smiling cruelly. Samairaa sips her last bottle of drink. And throws the bottle on Rakesh's feet.
Rakesh jumps from his place and the glass piece cuts his feet, making him fall on the glass again and now hurting his hands.

By Your Side जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें