Someone you called, you called YOUR ONE AND ONLY!

Karishma Singh enters the police station quietly, hoping no one will notice. The old Karishma Singh, who would warn people in the streets when they'd been just a few miles away, is now escaping from everyone's sight.

Her previous glamour was no longer seen by this moment in time. PhuspaJi, Cheetah, and Santosh catch her entering the house despite her greatest attempts to hide from those all. They snicker and encircle Karishma. Samaira and Haseena also join them. She was the subject of their critical gaze.

Consequently, Karishma felt disgust with herself. She took in her own reflection as well as that of her uniform and life.
The only thought she could think of was failure.

"You are a defeatist Karishma Singh, the one who struggled with her feelings. and tells me that I'm portraying like an emotional fool here.
Haseena scowls.

"Maddam, you have no special capabilities; your only influence is that you are dominant."
Cheetah muttered, grinning.

"You tell me to eat singhada when your own brain doesn't function and frequently gets us into trouble. That explains why we had a FIR crisis, correct?
Rolling her eyes, Santosh remarked.

"Santosh, she cannot manage her home, her man, and me; what can she do in this Station. She possesses no useful characteristics. I've never seen anyone as meaningless as this. If my Lalla and Maddam Sir hadn't supported her on her path through life, I have no idea what could have gone wrong for her.
PhuspaJi taunts.

"My mentor, my inspiration, and my teacher were all you. And look at yourself; your reality is nothing. You brag about being a dangerous Dabang Lady, but in reality, you're a loose cannon whom everyone in town has seldom believed in. Huh! The worst decision I've ever made. "

Samairaa expressed her dissatisfaction in her words.

"Told you already Samairaa Maddam. "
PhuspaJi laughs.

Everybody follows her. They chuckle maniacally. Karishma screams at them to stop. But they are unwilling to listen. When they saw the helpless person sobbing in front of her, all they could do was laugh.

"You see, that's why I always pleaded with you to join me, but you never listened to me. Behna, you consistently supported those who would ultimately stab a dragger into your heart or back. When you still live with such people who are not one of yours, you label me as someone who was a cheater. They were the ones you chose, but did they ever feel the need for you in their lives? "

"Answer me. Had it been worthwhile, Behna?
SI. Karishma Singh, please respond immediately!"
Anubhav exclaims.

Bhaiyaa?
Karishma left behind a quiet, low mummer. The voice was all she could hear; she was unable to locate its origin. Her gaze scanned him. She experienced unusually slow heartbeat and dizziness. She breaks down.

Karishma is startled when she awakens. She had been dozing off in the bag where she was sitting just a short while ago. Karishma stretches her body and lets out a yawn. She gets up from the bag.

She then keeps going to stretch her legs while rubbing her face. She goes to the toilet to change and freshen up. She turned to face the mirror, which due to the weather outside the window appeared dark. Karishma had a lifeless appearance. Despite having slept for a longer period of time than before, her eyes were tired. Her hair was a complete mess. Her eyes were swollen, and her face was wrinkled. She felt awful.

She was drowsy
Of who she is and what is happening in her life.
each and every aspect of world events. Nothing pleased her.
Her memory is briefly brought back to the recent dream she experienced.
When she thought back on her dream, she had a neutral expression, as though she had accepted those things. While with them, she appeared normal. which deviates from Karishma's norm.