What else do you want?

The team MPT experienced some very turbulent weeks, but Karishma Singh was particularly troubled by this case. She first accused and questioned her sister, then pointed a gun at her, and now she is aware that her life is in danger. As the person who chose Kareena as a suicide bomber, Tony Chopra, she became driven to kill him. She was shackled, so she is unable to. duty-imposed boundaries She was unable to make eye contact with her innocent sister, who had only come to realise her dreams, or meet her face to face because of the error she had made with her minute-older sister. Both of them were twins; one of them felt guilty for doubting her sister, and the other was destined to return and cause trouble in her life.
Until the culprits were caught in the act, no one in the station dared to engage in any form of baikati. After all, Kareena also developed into a priceless gem for them.

The day of the case's execution finally arrived. Instead of Kareena, Karishma was prepared to act as the suicide bomber, but Kareena duped her and went. To save Kareena's life, Karishma and Samairaa went to Tony's house and demanded the password from them.

With the bomb Kareena was wearing, which was prepared to detonate in a matter of minutes, however, Haseena finally discovered where Kareena was hiding from everyone.

Karishma made a grand yet perilous entrance, killing one security guard—or, more accurately, a goon posing as a guard. As Karishma is able to kill all the goons, she told Samairaa to go check the house and discover the password or just Tony.

Samairaa looks in every crevice for a password or a way to defuse the bomb, but she is unsuccessful. While she was focused on her investigation, a man silently approached from behind and raised a vase in front of him as he prepared to shoot Samairaa. However, Samairaa saw movement behind her and moved to defend herself, causing the man to unintentionally strike the vase with the table.

SV- Ohh, toh tum khud chal ke aa gaye. Tumhara khel khatam Tony Chopra, ab chalo.

SV grabs his collar and drags him down the stairs, and surrenders Tony to Karishma, because now it's Karishma who will give the punishment.

------------------------------------------------------------

KL- Aiyooo Ama, hum keh raha hai, humey jaaney do, tum apni jaan khatre mai mat daalo, Senior Sundari.

HM- Ekdum chup! Ab jo hoga saath mai hoga.

Haseena examines the bomb and the wires connected to it, she examines how the bomb is fitted.

HM- Hum shayad kuch kar saktey hai!

------------------------------------------------------------
Tony receives a tight punch from KS, who then mercilessly beats him, but Tony is too obstinate for her. He was laughing shamelessly despite his nose and lips bleeding.

------------------------------------------------------------

KL- Aiyoo kya help?

HM- Kareena, humne apni training bombs diffuse karna seekha tha, aur shayad isko bhi hum diffuse kar sakte hai. Aur waise bhi, ab sirf ek minute bache hai.

Fortunately, Haseena defused the bomb by pulling a yellow wire just five seconds before the explosion. With a sigh of relief, Haseena and Kareena nod to each other in agreement.

HM- Hum Karishma Singh ko call karte hai.

Haseena calls Karishma and Karishma picks up in one ring.

HM- Hello, Karishma Singh, aapko password jaanane ki koi jarurat nai hai, humne bomb diffuse kar diya hai, aap please Tony ko thane le ke aa jaiye.

KS- Yeh toh bhut achi khabar hai Maddam Sirf, par maaf kijiyega, Tony toh sahi  salamat wapas nai aa payega. Aur abhi ambulance aayi thi ussey uthane.

KS cuts the call before HM could speak anything.