Unacceptable Feelings

The MPT members had extremely routine and quiet days. Karishma, the strictest officer possible, never allowed the other officers to engage in idle conversation or even go beyond their designated roles. Although it got a little dull at times, the station remained efficient. With proper treatment of Karishma towards her criminals, the cases were resolved speedier than usual.

Day by day, Karishma turned ferocious and once more everyone was afraid of her. The theory of 'Laat and maar' gained limelight, and the people of Lucknow were yet again proud of Sub - Inspector Karishma Singh.

Karishma's personality was enhanced by the fact that she employed more than just her physical strength to carry out justice this time. She combined both her physical and mental powers in a fair measure.

She was more robust more independent, and anything but feeble. She was generally relieved to be back.

Everything in the town respected her in excellent esteem, and unlike in the past, nobody ever attempted to cause harm to MPT or its members. The only risk MPT faced was apprehending lawbreakers, locking them up, and leaving them to suffer at the hands of Karishma Singh.

Nobody was able to stop her using power or authority. Haseena, the personification of nonviolence, was weakened and the department showed no concern.

Haseena made multiple attempts to stop her, but Karishma's glance would always make her freeze.

'Aapko hume jitna dabana tha aapne daba liya Maddam Sir, ab yeh bhaukaal Hai naa humse bhi roka nahi jayega'

-recalled Haseena. Perched in her chair, silently.

'PhuspaJi aap yeh baar baar hume pareshan karna band kijiye! Yeh thana hai aur idhar hum sirf aapke saath kaam karte hai. Aur koi rishta hume aapke saath nai rakhna. Jitni bhi pareshani hui hai aapko humari wajah se, ab nai hogi.'

-Recalled Phuspa Singh.

' Santosh Sharma ab toh thoda samajhdaari se kaam kijiye aur agar nai hota hai toh yeh duty chodh dijiye, humare paas aur bhi kaam hai aapke yeh galtiyan sudharne ke bajay.' 

Santosh remembered that Karishma, who had always offered guidance, had switched to yelling at her over a seemingly insignificant error.

Perhaps since Karishma had rebuilt the bridge, which was now stronger and more difficult to break, no one felt the same connection with her as they had in the past.

Everyone has now understood how poorly they previously treated Karishma, which is what led to this.
They all wanted to bring back old Karishma Singh due to how much they overlooked her. However, that was not at all feasible.

PJ- Maddam Lunch ka time ho gaya hai.

KS- Jaiye khaa lijiye Luch aap sab. Dismiss!

PJ- Aap?

KS- Aapko permission mil gayi naa, Jaa sakti hai aap.

PJ- Ek baar file se hat kar hume dhang se dekh toh lijiye. Samne se toh baat kijiye. Kya takleef hai aapko? Kyu Aisa kar Rahi Hain.

KS- Head Constable Phuspa Singh, takeef aap khud ko de Rahi hai idhar time pass karke, hum extra time nai denge. Please jaiye yahan se aur hume kaam khatam karne dijiye.'

At least for a little while, the woman was devoid of any affection for them.

She did not hate them; she just couldn't stand them since everything had wounded her deeply.

She had no intention of embracing those relationships again, but she felt bad about the manner in which she had handled her mother, her sister Santosh, and her brother Cheetah and her best friend.

But, but, but...

She experienced an emotion that she never sought.

The emotion she detested completely.

'Being attached to someone again' is the emotion. Although Karishma consistently felt confident, this emotion at the very least caused uneasiness and nervousness in her. since the person she is becoming attached to is not the usual person. Every day, every time, her thoughts fought for it. Although she wasn't prepared, she was unintentionally accepting it bit by bit.
Karishma used to be joyful and cheerful just by having that person around. It was none other than Haseena Mallik.

(Just kidding it is Samairaa Vashisht.)

However, Karishma found it difficult to process what Haseena had shared with her regarding Anaya's history and her change into Samairaa.
She still didn't know Samairaa at all. Someone who had come back to get revenge.  Her mentor and best friend is getting even with her.

Samairaa could go to any length, more than Karishma rarely knew, but she knew it would always go beyond the worst possible scenario.
Nor did she ever ask about Samairaa.

However, she could see that desperation, madness, and aggravation behind her gaze and smile.
The real praise buried in her flirtatious remarks. The affection concealed beneath her bitterness. She was oblivious of the cause behind her knowledge, but she still understood everything.