Just How Fast The Night Changes

(Karishma's Birthday MPT Edition)

Karishma enters the thana and sees nobody is present.

KS- Ama sab kahan chale gaye? Phuspa Ji ko call karte hai.

Someone bursts a party popper as soon as Karishma picks up her phone to call. When she looks back and sees Billu smiling while holding the popper, she slaps him hard.

SS appears from the opposite direction, holding a small stack of papers.

SS- Maddam.

Karishma looks at her and then at the papers. Santosh slides the papers one by one, which said "Count the candles, don't enjoy your day."

Cheetah slams his head, Billu covers his mouth in shame, and Karishma looks perplexed.

BC- Abhi bhi waqt hai nikal le.

CC- Chup naa Rey rakshash, chup. Woh unki Masumiyat hai.

KS- Tumhe subah subah bhukh lag rahi hai kya Cheetah?

CC- Nai Maddam hum toh do plate kachori khaaye the. Fridge mai parso ka pada tha, socha aaj khatam karde.

KS- Issey baat karna bekaar hai. Ama ohh Jhadhbuddhi, kya hai yeh, Count the candles, and Don't enjoy the day. Kya kehna chahti ho tum?

SS- Maddam kaisi baat kar rhai hai aap.

PJ- Ama usko chodhiye, aur aap pehle idhar aaiye.

Phsupa Ji enters through the main gate and leads Karishma to the Puja Room, where she places a teeka on her and forces her to eat kheer.

PJ- Janamdin ki bhut bhut shubhkamnaye beta. Jeete raho aur kush raho.

She keeps her hand on Karishma's head.

CC- Hmm aur inko Lalla ka Lalla do.

Everyone including Karishma chukles and Phuspa Ji gives a death glare to Him.

PJ- Nai aaj hum yeh nai maangne wale.

SS- Toh ab aap Lalli maangegi, ab woh toh sab Lalla pe depend karta hai naa.

CC- Uff Yeh Masumiyat. Santu ji, kitnaa akal kaa baat ki hai aap. Kitnaaa....

He receives three death glare and shuts his mouth.

PJ- Humey aapse ek wada chahiye.

KS- Boliye.

PJ- Aaj se aapke man mai, dil mai agar koi bhi baat ho, toh aap humse nai chupayengi, chahe woh badi se badi yaa choti se choti baat ho. Aap apne dil mai kuch nai rakhengi. Waada kijiye.

KS- Phuspa Ji (Karishma tries to excuse but Phuspa Ji was more determined)
Thik hai Waada.

Phuspa Ji gives a forehead kiss to Karishma and hugs her, the others adorably look at them and Samairaa clicks a photo of the duo. And Haseena enters the station.

HM- Kya chal raha hai udhar?

Everyone greets her.

PJ- Maddam Sir woh....

KS(cuts her)- Kuch nai Maddam Sir bas aise hi.

HM- Okay. Kaam pe lagiye sab.

KS(thinking)- Maddam Sir aap bhul gayi?

HM(thinking)- Bhale hi Maddam Sir bhul jaaye Karishma Singh, Haseena kabhi apni Karishma ka birthday nai bhulegi, aapke liye ek surprise toh humne bhi plan kiya hai.

Haseena enters her cabin and Karishma and others sit on their respective desks.

MPT Team had planned dinner for Karishma after duty hours, and they all left early for their homes to get ready. Karishma was the last one to leave the station, and she comes out and nearly sits on her bike before being dragged into the jeep.