Yes or No

9:00 p.m.
Gomti Nagar
Samairaa's House

Karishma, a woman with a penchant for comfort and an appreciation for simplicity, opted for a relaxed and chic ensemble for the party. She chose to wear a pair of well-fitted, dark wash jeans that hugged her curves just right. Paired with the jeans, she donned a classic, white, button-down shirt that added an element of effortless elegance to her look.

To stay warm in the cool evening, Karishma threw on a tailored black leather jacket that gave her outfit an edgier and stylish vibe. The jacket's sleek design added a touch of sophistication while maintaining a casual and approachable appearance.

She completed her ensemble with comfortable but stylish ankle boots that added a dash of individuality to her outfit. A simple silver pendant necklace and a few discreet bracelets were her only accessories, keeping her overall look understated.

Karishma's hair was left loose and slightly tousled, and her makeup was minimal, with a natural look that emphasized her features. As she came out of her room and stood in  a confident and unpretentious charm, proving that a jeans, shirt, and jacket combination can be just as captivating as the most extravagant party attire.

Samairaa turned to face the person who had taken her mind off her task. Her pencil slipped out of her fingers as she turned to face the person, and she paused. She was wide-eyed and had an open mouth.

Gazing at the captivating individual in front of her, a smile gradually spread across her face. For minutes, she was appreciatively staring at the person's snugly fitting costume.

SV- Aaj maar daalne ka irada hai kya?

KS- Seedhe Seedhe batao kaise lag rahe hai....

SV- So Beautiful, So Elegant Just looking like a WOW!
Just looking like a WOW.
Matlab Jo dekhe woh bas pagla jaaye.
Koi itnaaa Sundar kaise lag sakta hai bhala?
Mere ko jayda tareef karna toh nai aata but, agar mere nazariye se khud ko dekhoge naa, toh shayad sabse Sundar khud ko hi paoge.

KS- Sach mai?

SV- Maine Aaj Tak kabhi jhooth bola hai?

KS- Bola toh hai. Kitni baar.

SV- Haan but iss mamle mai nai.
Par aap yeh party mai nai pehen sakte.

KS- Kyu? Acha nai hai?

SV- Acha? Bhut acha hai.
But hum ek club mai Jaa rahe hai 'Long Drive ' mai nai.
Yeh Jo aapne pehna hai woh Long Drive ke layak outfit hai naa ki party ke.

KS- Kyu har waqt kuch chamakta dhamakta pehna jaruri hota hai? Isme kya burai hai. Yeh bhi kitna comfortable hai.

SV- Babydoll, Chamakta dhamakta toh aap khud ho, yeh toh bas ek aur addition hai aapki beauty mai. Aapke style Mai kya kehte hai Ussey..... Haan
Chaukassss!

KS- Humare pass yahi hai.

SV- Babe, why fear when I am here. Chalo mere saath.

Samairaa takes Karishma to her room and opens her wardrobe. She takes out a packet which was sealed. Samairaa unzips the seal and takes out shining cloth.

SV- yeh, best hai party ke liye.

KS- yeh? Hum aise kapde nai pehnte.

SV- Arrey kabhi toh pehno. Life is all About trying something new. Please yaar kaafi sundar legega aap par. Dekho mere saath ghumne wala plan toh cancel kar Diya ab isko toh mat karo.....

Samairaa continues blabbering and complaining Karishma. Karishma snatches the dress from Samairaa.

KS- Le liya humne,  khush!