Trailer

(Author's Note: Since that I have not began making some YouTube URL's yet, I will try and add some in some chapters. Remind me if they don't work, I'll try to find another way. With that being said, if you have another electronic or computer or laptop and use them in order to search up the song and listen/follow along in the story. If you feel like you know this song, then you can sing while reading this (I hope I don't get copyrighted ;-;). Now let's begin the trailer.)

Announcer: Before we start, the songs we are using belongs to NEFFEX, Lorde and Bernadette Peters, shoutout to them for the original songs. Ladies and gentlemen, introducing... Our performers for tonight!

*Audience cheers then the lights turns dark*

"You can see the shadows of the characters walk onto the stage. The shadows of the characters stopped walking and they stand in their places. As microphones were appearing up, the light shows the male pups including Moby and Copycat except for Chase. They were standing there in total silence as they looked at the audience, but not until they began to sing. The song they was about to sing was the farewell meme/Careless by NEFFEX. (Either search up the song, or sing along if you know the words)."

Marshall: It's too late now

Rubble: I remember everything....~

Rocky: And how careless we could be....
"He plays the guitar by using his tools."

Zuma: And how careless we could be....

*Stage lights began to follows the rhythm of the music*

Tracker and Tuck: And how careless we could be....

"The instrumental part began as the stage lights followed the rhythm of the music and Rocky was playing the guitar."

Rex: And how careless we could be....

"The instrumental part continued."

Copycat and Moby: And how careless we could be...

"As the song ends, the audience cheered but it wasn't over yet. The lights turned dark once again, and it showed the right side of the stage. It was the female pups, and they was about to perform their song: We live in cities meme/Team by Lorde. Everyone female was there except for Skye, just like how Chase wasn't there to perform."

Everest: A hundred jewels on throats, a hundred jewels between teeth

Sweetie: Now bring my boys.. in, their skin in craters like the moon

Ella: The moon we love like a brother, while he glows through the room..

Liberty: Dancin' around the lies we tell, dancin' around big eyes as well

Coral: Even the comatose.. They don't dance and tell

All: We live in cities.. You'll never see on screen. Not very pretty, but we sure know how to run things.. Living in ruins.. Of a palace within my dreams..
And you know.. We're on each other's team.

"Once the female stopped singing, the audience cheered again but... It wasn't until this last performance of the night. The male pups went to the left side and the female pups went to the right side to the back of the curtain. Both stage lights turned on as a surprise comes in, Chase and Skye are now going to sing together. The song is anything you can do by Bernadette Peters."

Skye: Anything you can do I can do better

Chase: Ha!

Skye: I can do anything better than you

Chase: No, you can't