Ch. 36: Your never gonna get no sleep

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to SAFIA, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"After Rocky and Zuma got all of their memories back, from Moon to them getting their memories removed. They all went back to sleep in their own puphouses except for Liberty and Rex who were sleeping in the lookout tower. While the others were asleep, some a side of 2 characters appeared like a phantom without having the pups noticing that they exist."

PTSD Chase: ...Poor Chase, he must be really having flashbacks about having her in his puphouse while he's all.... Alone.... Maybe, we should do him a favor. How does that sound buddy?....

???: ...Y-yea, sounds good. I-I mean... Since that Marshall and Everest are together I-I guess they don't need me...

PTSD Chase: ...They do, it's too... Uhhhh... Give Everest more.... Comfort. What do you say?...

???: ...Heck yeah I'm in!... I-I mean... S-sure, I hope that Everest doesn't find me scary or anything. Not that I like her or anything...

PTSD Chase: *Sigh* ...Sometimes I don't get how your friends with that... Dalmatian, anyways...Time to have some fun.... *Evil laughs*

???: ...W-what are we gonna do?... Are we gonna make them happy? panicked how I am some of the times? Depressed?...

PTSD Chase: ...None of those things, we'll make them scream their heads off...

???: ...How? N-not like I know how, but I guess it's your plan so please explain it... *Chuckles nervously*

PTSD Chase: *Sigh angrily* ...Right, *Clears throat* Anyways... We're gonna give them a nightmare they'll never forget...

???: ...Yea, let's do this!!...

PTSD Chase: ...Shush, you excited freak! Your gonna wake them up with your loud mouth...!

???: ...Oh... Sorry...

PTSD Chase: ...Let's not waste time, let's do this...

"Then they both have teleported into a dark area, where no one was around kind of like when PTSD Chase is in Chase's mind. This was about to be Skye's and Everest's nightmare. He first teleported in Skye, she was confused of why she was here. After that, Everest was then teleported. She was also confused of where she was, until she saw her best friend."

Everest: Skye?

Skye: Everest?

Both: What are you doing here?

Skye: I don't know, I guess this is our dream to share?

PTSD Chase: ...Correct, it is...

Skye: W-who said that?

PTSD Chase: *Appears in a wind of smoke* ...Hello Skye, or should I say his "princess"...

Both: Chase!

PTSD Chase: ...Close, but it's PTSD Chase...

Skye: So that was you with the red eyes and that was also when you humiliated Chase on stage by not controlling his thoughts.

PTSD Chase: ...Sometimes, one normal eye and one red eye means that we are both controlling. For both, it's obviously me... Also for humiliating Chase on stage... That was some good.... Memories....