Ch. 43: Par-ty!

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to A. R. Rahman & The Pussycat Dolls featuring Nicole Scherzinger, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"They have now made it to Puplantis, Ryder decided to call Coral to tell her that she was here. Marshall and Everest was excited for their very first date, some mer-pups appeared out of water and everyone got out of the Whale Patroller but not in the back. Everyone jumped into the water including Ryder except for Rocky and Sweetie."

Sweetie: There is definitely no way I'm getting into that water

Rocky: Me neither

Everest: There is no way I'm gonna let you guys ruin my date, I-I mean ruin my hate.

Sweetie: Seriously? You guys are dating? Since when?

Both: We're not dating! We're just... Uhhhh... Nevermind...

Sweetie: I knew I could bust you two

Rubble: Guys, we don't have much time. The party is already starting

Both: I'm still not going in that water

Chase: Why not have one of the mer-pups touch noses with you?

Sweetie: Why?

Chase: You'll see

Sweetie: Ugh fine, but this sounds like a dumb idea

"Then, they both touched noses to each other and Sweetie has turned into one of them."

Sweetie: Huh? Why on earth do I have a fin?

Ryder: Your a mer-pup Sweetie

Sweetie: What?! Impossible! Well... Atleast not any of my nails or anything is getting messed up.

Chase: Now for Rocky

Rocky: Fine! But... I want Zuma to hold me while I'm in the water so I don't drown.

Zuma: Suwe thing dude

"Then he held him in the water while he's trying to not look at where he was."

Zuma: Ok mew-pup dudettes, twansfowm us

"They have transformed all of them into mer-pups, the originals weren't that surprised about being turned into one. Until the others turned into one of them."

Marshall: Wow Everest, you look awesome and shiny

Everest: Thanks Marshall, now I know how it feels and what a mer-pup looks like.

Ryder: Alright pups, let's go to the party

All: *Howls happily as they head underwater*

"Ryder, the others and the mer-pups made their way into the party for Puplantis."

Everest: Wow.. So this is what Puplantis looks like on the inside and the outside.

Ella: It's so cool

???: Ahem!

Ryder: Who was that?

"The king of Puplantis has entered into the room, and everyone didn't expect that except for the mer-pups."

Sweetie: Ummm... Dare we ask, who are you?

King of Puplantis: I'm the king of Puplantis! And I see we got ourselves visitors.

Mer-pup #2: Arf! Arf!

King of Puplantis: So they're here for the party? And who invited you guys here, cause I didn't