Ch. 27: Dear future lover

(Disclaimer: If you have not heard of this song before, then click on the video above first. If you have heard of it, then continue reading. I don't own none of these songs, nor do I steal them. I only use these songs for fair use. Enjoy the chapter)

"It was now nighttime and everyone was asleep. Rocky had his one eye opened, just in case if anyone was asleep. He got out of his puphouse and woke up Zuma. After Zuma was awake, they knocked at Skye's door quietly."

Rocky: *Knocks* *Whispers* Skye, you awake in there?

Zuma: *Whispers* We need you fow something

"Skye came out of her puphouse all tired and sleepy."

Skye: *Yawns* What is it Rocky?...

Rocky: We need you to do us a favor

Zuma: We want to make a video on the pup-pad, so someone.. Could see it.

Skye: Isn't it a too late at night to make a video...?

Rocky: Well... No. It'll be quick, I promise

Zuma: Just stay wight thewe *Both leaves*

Skye: *Sighs* Fine...

"They both went into the Lookout tower to grab Ryder's pup-pad quietly. He had the pad by him while he was sleeping on his bed. Rocky grabbed it by using pup-pack and both ran outside by the right side of the lookout. He retracted the item he used when he grabbed the pad and went to Skye."

Rocky: Ok Skye, it's up

Skye: What's up?

Rocky: The pup-pad

Skye: Oh

Zuma: Come on, let's go

"They both went to the right side of the lookout and Rocky went to his truck to grab some things. Some lights, a spotlight, and a green screen background."

Skye: Woah, where did you get all of that stuff?

Rocky: Skye, I'm Rocky. I don't lose it, I reuse it

Zuma: Whatevew you say Wocky

Rocky: Ok, we got everything. Ready Skye?

Skye: I'm ready, but what do I do?

Rocky: Just think of something to sing, like a... Love song

Skye: A love song?

Zuma: Yea

Skye: Ok?

Rocky: Ok Skye, whenever your ready to sing

Skye: *Inhales and exhales* Okay, I'm ready.

*Later*

Rocky: Thanks for the song Skye, you can go back to sleep

Skye: Ok and your welcome, good night *Leaves and goes to her puphouse*

Zuma: Now that's out the way, let's show it to Chase.

Rocky: Ok

"They both went by Chase's door with the pup-pad, and knocked at Chase's door quietly to not wake no one up."

Chase: *Yawns* What now?... It's like 11:55 in the middle of the night...

Rocky: Hey, sorry for waking you up Chase. We want you to check out this video we made.

Zuma: *Lies* We want to know if this video is good ow not.

Chase: Oh, okay then. I'm gonna check this video out then I'm going to sleep.