Ch. 21: Let me see her again

(Before this chapter begins, if you haven't heard of this song above then I recommend you clicking on this first. If not, then continue reading. I don't own this song, I only use these songs for fair use. Enjoy!)

"Ever since Moon erased everyone's memory except for the 3 others. They all forgot about Moon, the competition, friends coming over, and more. Back in Adventure City, Liberty was teleported back by Moon."

Liberty: Oh no, I'm back in Adventure City. That was not cool of Moon to do that

Guy: Who's Moon?

Liberty: Oh uhhh... Nevermind that

Guy: Ok *Leaves while sipping on some juice*

Liberty: Ok, new plan. Try to get back to Adventure Bay as fast as I can and defeat Moon once and for all ... If only I'd find my vehicle. *Runs* I know it's here somewhere.

"Liberty went running and looking in both ways. She couldn't find her three-wheeler, until she found it in the alley."

Liberty: Yes, there it is. *Runs to it* My three-wheeler!

???: Ayo!

Liberty: Huh? Who said that?

???: We did!

"3 people revealed themselves out the shadows."

Liberty: And.... Who are you suppose to be?

Scott: I'm Scott, that's Buzz and he's Terrance. We belong here and this our alley.

Terrance: Yea

Buzz: And whatever is in our alley stays in our alley

Terrance: Yea

Scott: And what do we have here?

Terrance: Ye- oops, sorry...

Liberty: That's my three-wheeler, my vehicle and your messing with a member of the Paw Patrol.

All: The Paw Patrol?!

Liberty: Yes sir, so you better move aside or else...

"They all looked at each other still shocked, but they started to laugh."

Liberty: Hey! What's so funny?

Buzz: You?! A part of the Paw Patrol?! Hahahahaha!! That's the most dumbest and stupidest thing I've ever heard in my life!

Liberty: It is not, so you better step aside

Scott: Or else what? *Holding in his laughter* You'll hurt us with your wittle claws.... Ehahahaha!!

Liberty: Look, I'm not joking around. This is an emergency!

Buzz: An emergency?! What is it for? Getting your three-wheeler back? *All covers three-wheeler by going up in front* Cause your never gonna get it...

Terrance: Yea!

Liberty: *Growls*

Scott: Awwww, look at that boys. The little weiner dog is gonna cry infront of us. Let's encourage her more....

Liberty: I'm... Not... Playing...!

Buzz: Are you gonna give up, cry infront of us or do both?

Terrance: Yea! Go on little weiner dog! Cry for us!

Both: Yea weiner dog! Cry baby! Crrrrry!

Liberty: Okay! I don't got time for this! *Claws comes out* Give... Me... My... Vehicle... Back!

Scott: No can do weiner dog

Liberty: Call me... That... Again... I dare you, I double dog dare you! I triple dog dare you!!