Ch. 53: Rewrite everything from the start

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to Anne-Marie and James Arthur, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"After a couple of hours of training for the big day today, the males and females were already done with their performances. Some of the songs didn't make it to the cut, but the others were perfect for them. It was now nighttime at 8:28 pm and the group was backstage."

Marshall: Well Chase, I guess this is it.

Chase: Yep, 8 songs that we've singed in rounds and now... 3 more songs to top it all.

Moon: I should say good luck, but we're gonna do one of those kinds of performances we did from the start of the show.

Skye: Don't tell me that...-

Moon: Yep, you both are gonna sing together.

Chase: Cool, what is it gonna be? I bet it's gonna be like from last time

Moon: But different

Both: Huh?

Moon: Instead of having the group sing with you, your both gonna sing... As a duet.

Both: What?!

Moon: Good luck.... *Leaves*

Chase's mind: Crud, crud, crud! I can't sing with her. Ryder will think that we're finally nice and that we're back together. I still hate her from that fight we had. I'm definitely not gonna sing with her.

Marshall: Ummm Chase, are you sure you can handle it?

Chase: I... Guess.../mind: But I have no faith in her for us being together. What if she argues with me again? I don't want to fight onstage infront of an audience. I guess there's only one way to find out.

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, it's time for the bonus round of The Patrol Battle: Group Edition! Here's your host for the final time... Moonlight Galaxy!...

"The audience cheers and applauses as Moon makes his appearance on stage."

Moon: Thank you everyone and welcome to The Patrol Battle. This is our finale night! And today... Before we start the show. I want Chase and Skye to come out please.

"They both came out of their sides and sat down in their position."

Moon: Ok, like from last time. They've sang a little bit of a duet. This time, I'm gonna have them sing without the groups. Whenever you guys are ready to sing.

Chase: We're not gonna be ready because I'm not gonna sing.

Skye: Me neither!

Both: *Turns around and sits in their position looking at their own side*

Audience: *Gasps*

Moon: Well... This is new

"Their group was looking out of the stage to look at their captain's performance, but it eventually goes wrong. They see him/her with their mad attitude."

Moon: The audience are demanding it guys, you have no other choice

"But they both didn't say nothing."

Moon: Ok, you left me with no choice. I didn't want to do this to the both of you but...
*Drone comes in with a remote control* *Takes the remote control*

"As he pressed a button, a white board with black lines."

Chase: What is that?

Moon: You'll see *Presses play and the screen plays* You know Chase, it would be embarrassing if I showed something secretive to the audience. Now wouldn't it?