Ch. 51: The second to last round!

(If you haven't heard of these songs before, hear them now but if you already heard of it and you don't care about it continue reading.)

(The two songs belongs to NSYNC and Chi-Chi (I couldn't find the video for Alice's Tango). I don't own the videos nor the songs. The videos and songs belongs to the rightful owners for all of it. I promise to only use these songs for using, not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter everyone.)

*The next day at 8:30pm*

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, a quick announcement before we begin. We only have one more round to go until the big winner is revealed.

Audience: *Cheers and applauses*

Announcer: And now... With only one more round to determine who's the winner. Here's your host to take care of the scores. Moonlight Galaxy...!

"Moon makes his appearance on stage as the audience cheers and applauses."

Moon: Welcome everyone to the show and it's round 7 everyone! And there's only 1 left until the winner is announced.

Audience: *Cheers and applauses*

Moon: Now just a reminder, there's still time to be in the lead because these two teams are tied with 3 points. Let's see how the boys will be able to break the tie again.

*Backstage*

Chase: Hey Skye

Skye: What do you want this time?

Chase: I know from last time you thought I was joking about ending this hating and the fighting, but... This time... I want to start over again. *Puts his paw out* Can we just be friends instead?

Skye's mind: He really is serious. The song I picked might break his heart, but it won't break mine.

Skye: Sure thing *Shakes his paw*

Chase: Great, good luck to you Skye *Leaves*

Everest: *Whispers* Is it just me or is this suspicious?

Sweetie: *Whispers* What do you mean?

Everest: *Whispers* The circle in their eyes are... Fading away slowly... Just look

Sweetie: I already know what her eyes looks like, I'm just wondering who did this in the first place.

Liberty: Same thing, those circles never appeared on Skye or Chase's eyes before

Skye: What are you guys talking about?

All (Liberty, Sweetie, Everest): Nothing!

Chase's POV:
Great... Again we're tied. I feel like this show is rigged but atleast Skye and I restarted as being friends. The final round is tomorrow and I don't know if Skye is gonna win again. Let's hope this song can boost our confidence in winning this thing.

"Moon got off the stage so they could get in their positions. The instruments that were being used is a guitar, bass, drums, and a keyboard. Rocky was the guitar, Moby was the drums, Zuma was the bass and Tuck was the keyboard. Moon's hands glowed green and the song started."

[Chase]
Hey, hey

[All]
Bye bye bye
Bye bye!
Bye bye! (Chase: Oh, oh)

[Chase]
I'm doing this tonight
You're probably gonna start a fight
I know this can't be right
Hey baby, come on

[Marshall]
I loved you endlessly
And you weren't there for me
So now it's time to leave
And make it alone

[Rubble]]
I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie
I wanna see you out that door