Ch. 49: Round 5!

(If you haven't heard of these songs before, hear them now but if you already heard of it and you don't care about it continue reading.)

(The two songs belongs to Bruno Mars and Camila Cabello (Solo version). I don't own the videos nor the songs. The videos and songs belongs to the rightful owners for all of it. I promise to only use these songs for using, not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter everyone.)

"Another bright and cloudy day in Adventure Bay, Chase woke up all of the pups as usual with his megaphone. They all went to eat breakfast, and after that they all went to play as usual except for one."

Sweetie: Good day to you girls

Skye: Hey Sweetie, want to play?

Sweetie: No, not today. I'm going to go shopping.

Everest: Cool! Can we come?

Sweetie: Ummm, no sorry. This is... Uhhh... Private shopping for me

Liberty: Let me guess, because it's private?

Sweetie: Yes and no, it's because I shop alone for the stuff I need just for myself.

Coral: Oh... Okay. Have fun shopping Sweetie

Sweetie: I will *Leaves*
Mind: Phew... Now to find something to wear for me and the girls for tonight's performance. This is gonna be good *Chuckles then snorts*

"After she went shopping for some dresses for her and the girls to wear, she buyed the dresses and decided to hide them in her puphouse for no one to know."

Sweetie's mind: *Chuckles* Now this will be fun tonight. Now to go and hang out with the girls.

*At 8:30pm*

Announcer: It's now round 5 on The Patrol Battle and only 3 more to go. Here's your host... Moonlight Galaxy...!

"The audience cheers and applauses as Moon makes his way up the stage."

Moon: Hello everyone and welcome to The Patrol Battle where we'll see on who's better? Boys or girls? In this round, we have a tie score for the boys and girls with 2 points. One of them is gonna be crowned the winner and at the end of the day, they'll win the golden mic trophy.

*Backstage*

Chase: Hey Skye...

Skye: *Sighs* What is it this time?...

Chase: I... Wanted to apologize to you that I'm sorry for starting the fight and getting you into a bad mood.

Girls except Skye: *Gasps*

Chase: Can we... *Puts his paw out* Start over?

"Skye looked back on the others, Coral nod her head once to her. Skye was about to shake his hand with a happy attitude until...-

Skye: *Slaps Chase's paw down as his paw was out for her to shake*

Girls: *Gasps*

"That attitude changed..."