Ch. 37: A heart attack from singing

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to Demi Lovato, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"While the pups got all of their memories back, they were all happy that they were finally back together. Well... Sort of all of them. We still have some others that doesn't have their memories back yet, so let's check up on one. Meanwhile for Ella and Tuck, they were both travelling from places to places. Ella was in her giant size with her mighty uniform on, and Tuck was on her back. Sometimes they travelled in many places and other times they slept in other places just to sleep or to rest for a bit. The scene now pans to the jungle, where some monkeys were climbing on the trees. One monkey stopped and was about to go to the other side to climb on the trees, until a loud stomp alerted the monkey as it saw someone walking through the jungle. The monkey continued to climb on the trees on the side he was in, the camera now pans to Ella who was walking in the jungle and Tuck was beginning to look bored."

Tuck: *Sighs* Ella, we've been walking for hours. Heck, even days!

Ella: Bro, it's only been a couple of days

Tuck: Well... First of all, we haven't seen the Ladybird in years.

Ella: I know right!?

Tuck: Atleast you get what I'm saying

Ella: No I mean, It's amazing not dealing with her all day. We can finally relax and explore new places.

Tuck's mind: Nevermind...

Tuck: Anyways, the places we've visited were the desert, a snowy mountain, Dino Wilds, and...

Ella: BarkingBurg! And I think our last stop is the jungle.

Tuck: What about Adventure City? I'm dying to know what it looks like. I bet it looks so cool

Ella: I'm dying to know what it looks like too, but thanks to my giant self I might be too big to fit there.

Tuck: Why not turn yourself to normal size?

Ella: It's to get a good view from up here

Tuck: Hey sis, what was your favorite place to visit? I think mine was BarkingBurg.

Ella: I think my favorite was probably.. The snowy mountain.

Tuck: Really?

Ella: Yeah, there's always snow there and I've made the biggest snow angel ever.

Tuck: Oh yeah! That was fun, we even putted our names there to know we were here.

Ella: Let's just hope that it doesn't get ruined

Tuck: Yeah but not gonna lie the jungle looks cool, I've never seen one before in my life

Ella: Same, *Stops walking* I know how we can make this less boring

Tuck: How?

Ella: You pretend to be the driver, I'll be the huge car

Tuck: Ok then, let's roll!

Ella: Uhhhh... Tuck. You need to start the engine

Tuck: Oh right

"He starts to act like he's in a car and he's about to start up the engine. Ella impersonates the sound of a car starting up, but decides to walk instead of run."

Tuck: Why is the car running slowly?

Ella: *Stops impersonating* Because it must be careful of where the car is going. *Starts impersonating*