Ch. 42: A practice for the party gone completely right

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to Inna featuring J. Balvin, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"While they were driving off from completing their only mission for today was over, Tuck decided to head to the beach."

Tuck's mind: I could've sworn I saw it last time, I hope whoever that was comes back up again. If it's not her or whoever that was then Marshall would've been right, I must've really been relaxing too hard.

*Back at Puplantis*

Coral: Ok mer-pups, I've got some great news. We're throwing a party tonight but the King and Queen of Puplantis wants us to practice for our party for tonight.

"All the mer-pups howled with excitement, all... But one."

Coral: Hey Moby, do you want to practice for the party?

Moby: If this involves dancing, singing, doing tricks, and throwing a party then I'm out.

Coral: Well actually Moby, it's all of the above.

Moby: Then I'm out *Puts on shellphone*

Coral: But Moby please, it's for the King and Queen of Puplantis to see.

Moby: Oh is it now?...

Coral: Uh-huh

Moby: Then tell them that I'm busy and I'm afraid I'm not gonna be in it. So, have fun without me *Swims away*

"McSquiddly then made squid noises at her a little, then he swam away with Moby."

Moby: It's always this and that Moby, *Acts like Coral* Oooh but Moby this is for the party we're going to have, this is what we have to do for the King and Queen of Puplantis. Party here, party there *Normal voice* and party everywhere! *Groans angrily* Why don't they just grow up already?! It's just simply childish for crying out loud!

McSquiddly: *Agreement squid noises*

Moby: Well atleast you understand. *Idea* I got it! Let's crash their party tonight, then they'll finally stop partying for once. Since they like to party and celebrate all the time, *Evil chuckles a little* I'll make sure that they'll have the deadliest night of their life forever... *Evil laughs and McSquiddly joins in*

*Meanwhile*

Coral: Ok, everything and everyone ready?

"The mer-pups all agreed, and everyone was ready to dance, watch and begin the music."

Coral: Ok, the music is gonna start in 3... 2... 1, Let's practice!

"The mer-pup played the music, and off they went dancing and singing along."

(J Balvin, INNA
The business, let's go)

[Coral]
We got that Coca-Cola bottle shape, shape, shape
We got that sugar, do you wanna taste, taste, taste?
We take it all around the globe, baby everywhere we go
Make it hot when mama rock it, shake, shake, shake

[Coral]
Like oh, you know you want it
Ah, andale
Oh, you know we got it
Ah, that's why we say

[Coral]
Soy latina, baby, soy latina, baby
Okay, let's party, say olé (Mer-pups: Olé)
Soy latina y la noche, we own it, baby
Okay, let's party, say olé (Mer-pups: Olé)

Tuck's mind: Woah, I can hear music from afar. I wonder what they're playing, I'm gonna get a closer look.

"And so he did, he went into the water and listened closely for what he was hearing."