Ch. 25: I'm gonna love you till the end

(Before reading this, if you haven't listened to this song before then I recommend you to listen to that first. If you know the words, continue reading. The song originally belongs to Meghan Trainor featuring John Legend. I'm only using this song for fair use not for stealing nor owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"All of the pups were continuing to play outside, as they had no missions for today. After they were playing for about an hour and a half. It started to rain."

All: Awwww...

Rocky: Ew Ew ew ewwww! Not rain! I'm going inside of the lookout and I'm never going outside again! *Runs to the lookout*

Liberty: I've.... Never saw that happened before

Zuma: We fowgot to mention he's afwaid of watew.

Skye: And getting wet

Zuma: Not me tho, thewe's always a gweat time to get wet *Runs around and howls happily*

"Everyone started to chuckle with Zuma, until it was time to go back inside."

Ryder: Pups! Come back inside the lookout! It's raining!

All: Yes Ryder!

"So they all went to the lookout, and shaked off the wetness from their fur."

Ryder: If you pups need me, I'll be upstairs. *Leaves*

All: Okay Ryder!

Rex: Now what do we do?

Liberty: Honestly, I really don't know right now.

Rubble: Oh, I got it. Maybe we could sing some songs to make it go away. That's always the cure.

Liberty: That will never work, and besides... Not all.. Songs are the cure.

Rubble: Well... Okay. Some.... Songs aren't the cure but this one is when it's a rainy day. Trust me

Rocky: Ok, let's hear it.

Rubble: Ok. *Sings* Rain rain, go away. Please come back another day.

"They all pointed one ear up, and the rain didn't stop there."

Liberty: Got anymore?

Rubble: Uhhh... No not really. That's all I know

Everest and Marshall: Well, remind us when you have a song that will makes the rain go away. Jinx! You own me more pup treats. *Chuckles*

"As they were going separate ways, they were both looking towards the window. One was on the left, and the other was on the right."

Chase: Wasn't that... A little weird?

Rocky: No not really

Chase: Am I the only one that thinks it was a little weird?

All: Yep

Chase: Okay, just checking

"After a few hours later, the rain hasn't stopped yet and the pups were beginning to look more bored."

Liberty: Ugh, this is sooo boring.... What do you guys mostly do when it's raining?

Rubble: We sometimes wait for Apollo to come on

Liberty: When. Is. This. Rain. Gonna. Stop?! It's been like this for a few hours! And I'm bored as heck!

Rex: Same for me...

Rocky's mind: *Sighs* This has bored me long enough. I need to find something else to do. Good thing my guitar isn't getting wet.

"Rocky got up and went to find his guitar. All of them except for Marshall and Everest were looking at him. He finally found his guitar and Chase thought of a great idea."