Ch. 32: Isn't it lovely that we're back together?

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to Billie Eilish featuring Khalid, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"Rubble is still trying to search for Sweetie after she ran off from last time. How far did Sweetie even go? The others are still trying to search for Rubble, since they didn't know where he is. His pup tag ringed informing that Ryder was calling him."

Ryder: Rubble, where are you at?

Rubble: I'm going to find Sweetie

Ryder: Really?

Rubble: Yes, and I'm sorry if I scared you all

Ryder: No no, it's fine. I thought you ran away too.

Rubble: Now why would I do that to you guys?

Ryder: I don't know, but anyways if you found Sweetie then let me know. Where are you right now?

Rubble: For some reason, I'm in the woods

Ryder: In the woods?! Sweetie couldn't go that far away

Rubble: Well, perhaps she did. I'll remind you when I found her.

Ryder: Ok, then I'll have Chase use his drone to help find you guys.

Rubble: Copy that! Even though, we're not really on a spy mission.

Ryder: *Chuckles* Ok then, I'll see you when you've found her.

Rubble: Ok, bye Ryder! *Hangs up*

"Rubble still tried his very best to search for Sweetie, it's been 5 minutes and he was about to get ready to quit until... He found her. Sweetie was still upset about what happened back there, with her back turned while sitting down. She was silent for a bit until Rubble went up to her, and decided to talk to her."

Rubble: Sweetie?

Sweetie: Huh? Oh... It's just you... Can't you just leave me alone for once?...

Rubble: Why did you have to run away?

"Sweetie then stood up and looked at Rubble."

Sweetie: So what if I run away?! What else is new!? Just because I'm a singer doesn't mean I'm not suppose to get cheers, I'm a villain for crying out loud! And you guys are just!... Heroes...

Rubble: But Sweetie... Just because your never a villain doesn't mean we hate you alot. Well... In general, we do, but we don't.

Sweetie: See! You guys still hate me!

Rubble: In general Sweetie, whenever it's a mission paw or anything like that. I mean... You don't hear us complaining whenever we're battling against Claw, or in the all paws on deck episode.

Sweetie: True I guess... But I still think that singing comes from being famous or fame.

Rubble: What did the princess say? Singing doesn't come from fame it-

Sweetie: Yeah yeah... It comes from the heart...

Rubble: So... Sing a song that comes from the heart and not from fame.

*Music starts to play*

Rubble: But not gonna lie, the song you sang that came from fame was a pretty nice choice.

Sweetie: *Blushes a little* Heh, t-thanks...

"While the music was still playing, the song began."

[Sweetie]
Thought I found a way
Thought I found a way out (Rubble: Found)
But you never go away (Rubble: Never go away)
So I guess I got to stay now