Ch. 46: Round 2!

(If you haven't heard of these songs before, hear them now but if you already heard of it and you don't care about it continue reading.)

(The two songs belongs to Backstreet Boys and Victorious singers: Victoria Justice featuring Elizabeth Gillies. I don't own the videos nor the songs. The videos and songs belongs to the rightful owners for all of it. I promise to only use these songs for using, not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter everyone.)

*The next day at 8:30 pm*

Announcer: Welcome back everyone to The Patrol Battle: Group Edition! And here's your host... Moonlight Galaxy!

"The audience cheered as Moon showed up on the stage."

Moon: Hello everyone and welcome back to round 2 for the group edition of The Patrol Battle. Last time, the girls have won the first performance of the night. It was a tough one, but only one could get the point. After some days of getting those total amount of points, the team leader will win the golden mic trophy. Now let's get started with the male pups.

Chase's POV:

Last time was a such a bumper, I couldn't believe we lost to those girls. They all can just handle the high notes, that's all. Wait... Handle the high notes, that's it! If we could sing the songs that has the high notes on there then we'll be winners in no time. We did practice this song, so I hope that they vote for us next to win.

"The males got onto the stage, and already picked their instruments. Rocky's was the same, Moby will play the piano/keyboard, Zuma's was the same for the bass and Tuck will play the drums. Moon's hands started to turn green as he headed off the stage and the song began."

[Chase]
Yeah-eh-eh

[Chase]
You are my fire
The one desire
Believe when I say
I want it that way

[Marshall]
But we are two worlds apart
Can't reach to your heart
When you say
That I want it that way

[Rubble]
Tell me why

[Rubble and Rocky]
Ain't nothin' but a heartache

[Rocky]
Tell me why

[Rocky and Rubble]
Ain't nothing but a mistake

[Rubble]
Tell me why

[Rocky]
I never wanna hear you say

[Rubble and Rocky]
I want it that way

[Zuma]
Am I your fire?
Your one desire
Yes, I know it's too late
But I want it that way

[Tracker]
Tell me why

[Tracker and Tuck]
Ain't nothin' but a heartache

[Tuck]
Tell me why