QNA (A late 3k reads special!)

(I know, I know I'm late for this but here it is. We've finally reached to 3k reads on this story, thank you all so much! Before we continue, I'll be answering your questions from the Q&A opening. There were 2 questions from the opening and there was one from the conversations side. I'll answer the conversation one first.)

Luke923 said: May you do a Princess of BarkingBurg and Sweetie (mother and daughter) one-shot where they explore a pitch dark basement in the castle while their eyes are visible?

Answer: I will in a story soon, it'll be in a story where the pups faces their fears. I hope this helps, next question.

ekjfbuk said: Just a Question: Will you continue making stories?

Answer: Yes I will, if I run out of stories to make then you guys can come up with your ideas and I'll probably write some more stories. In the meantime, if I don't have any story ideas then I'm going to focus on going back to YouTube. Last question

Marcell1208 said: This story was amazing and I'm looking forward to read more from you! Question: Which scenes did the pups like the most?

Aww thanks, and I think the pups can answer this.

Chase: The original 5's and mine favorite part was when our memories were removed, and we had to pretend that no one of this ever happened.

Skye: Sure there were some bloopers, but it was so great.

Sweetie: My favorite scene was when Claw wasn't gonna be joining us to be in the competition.

Tracker: My favorite would have to be some of the moments that me and Ella did during some scenes from the story, *Blushes* Including.... When I slept by her chest and when she kissed me while she was giant.

Ella: *Chuckles and nuzzles* I couldn't agree more with ya there

Tuck: Anything that involves me and my sis was were all great scenes.

Coral: My favorite scene was when I finally got to see Skye again, and got to perform on stage for the first time. They both felt like a dream.

Moby: My only favorite scene would've been scaring that guy at the beach with McSquiddly. It was hilarious!

Coral: Whatever you say Moby

Everest: The part when Marshall said his words so fast one time

Marshall: It actually took about almost 50 takes for that. *Chuckles*

Rex: When we turned into werepups

Male pups: Oh yeah

Liberty: Probably.. When we wore those dresses

Chase *Blushes a little* Please don't tell me you guys are gonna wear it again...

Skye: We might not, if you guys choose to not behave well

Zuma: Ouw favowite pawt would be when we had to ouw ship pwotocol stuff

Rocky: But now it's over since Ella and Tracker, then Chase and Skye confessed.

Chase: You didn't really have to spy on us you know? Skye was gonna tell you anyways

Rocky: I know, but we can't help the fact that it was a protocol between you and me.

Zuma: Also, we did have Tuck spy on Ella and Twacker one time.

Ella: What?!

Tuck: Not my fault it was so important to them