Ch. 31: Bad night or bad romance?

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to Halestorm, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"It was a cloudy day in Adventure Bay, everyone was the same as usual. Up in the lookout tower-"

*Camera pans to the roof of the lookout tower.*

"Not that high up!"

*Camera pans a little bit down*

"Much better. Ryder was busy playing on his pup-pad while the others were playing outside. Just as soon as he was playing, he got a letter on the top left corner of the screen. He paused his game, and read what the letter said:

Dear Ryder

We'd thought it would be lovely for someone to do a little performance tonight, your gonna love it. Make sure to bring your pup friends

- The Princess of BarkingBurg

"After reading the letter, he noticed that the letter came from The Princess of BarkingBurg. He went to the elevator and went down to go outside and tell them about it. Let's see how they're doing."

Rubble: And I was like, trouble troublemaker. That's your middle name.

Liberty: *Chuckles* Now that, was savage. Nice one *Both fistbumps*

Ryder: Hey pups

All: Hey Ryder!

Ryder: Your not gonna believe this, they want us to come back to BarkingBurg tonight for a special surprise.

Chase: What is the special surprise Ryder sir?

Ryder: Someone is gonna put on a short performance there.

Zuma: I wondew who's it gonna be

Chase: I know that we haven't heard some of them sing before,
*Whispers to himself* Except for Sweetie
*Normal voice* But I would really like to see the Princess perform something.

Marshall: What about the Earl?

Chase: Not to be rude or something, but he's too..... Well....

Ryder: Mature?

Chase: I was gonna say old but yeah, that works.

Marshall: *Chuckles*

Rubble: What about Sweetie? I know she gets stage fright easily but I haven't heard her sing before.

All except Rubble: . . . . Naaah

Rex: I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see.

"Timeskip now to 5 pm, in BarkingBurg the Princess was so excited about tonight but... One wasn't really excited."

Princess of BarkingBurg: I can't wait for tonight, this is gonna be the best, most incredible-

Sweetie: Most dumbest, not even gonna participate in it...

Princess of BarkingBurg: Oh come on Sweetie, don't you want to perform at BarkingBurg today?