Ch. 57: There can be only one winner (Pt. 3/3)

(Parts of the songs belongs to Nickelodeon for Henry Danger: The Musical in We Hate This Curse and More Breaking News. I don't own the songs. The songs belongs to the rightful owners for all of it. I promise to only use these songs for using, not for stealing or owning. No copyright intended is needed. Enjoy the chapter everyone!)

Moon: We're back, and I have this golden mic trophy in my hand declaring who's gonna be tonight's top group. And the winner... For this golden mic trophy... Is...!

"The stage lights turns red as suspenseful music plays in the background."

*Suspenseful music ends*

The male group!

Audience: *Cheers and applauses*

Werepup Chase: We did it! Great job guys!

Werepup Marshall: Thanks Chase, you did great as well.

Werepup Chase: Thanks Marshall

Moon: *Puts the trophy infront of Chase* Well, looks you are both winners.

Skye: How? We lost

Moon: Well, you both won the golden mic trophy and your both winners.

Skye: Well, okay. I guess that makes sense

Werepup Chase: *As he was holding the trophy* Don't feel bad Skye, you've won and I won. You still did good singing and dancing on this stage, now we both have trophies.

Skye: Your right Werepup Chase, I'm glad we're both winners *Hugs him*

Werepup Chase: *Hugs back*

Audience: Awwww

Skye's mind: Wow, his fur is soft. *Blushes* It's like hugging a stuffed teddy bear

Moon: Well everyone, I guess that's all for this show. Thank you everyone for being here, and The Patrol Battle-

Werepup Chase: Ends here...

Moon: Huh?

Werepup Chase: That's right Moon, we're ending this competition stuff once and for all

Moon: *Lies* I... Don't know what you mean.

Skye: First of all, we're gonna have to need the camera to be off since everyone is here watching this.

*Cameraman turns off camera*

Moon: Hey! You can't tell them what to do, only I tell them what to do!

Werepup Chase: Well... If you all don't know by now, he tricked us

Audience: *Scattered conversation*

Skye: You see, he appeared in our place and wanted us to sing for him in the trailer. Then, came out some white orbs as we were doing our 2nd trailer.

Audience: *Gasps*

Moon: Oh come on, it's not that big of a deal.

Sweetie: Oh really, then why did erase our memories from when you fired us that green beam thing at us?

Audience: *Gasps*

Moon: *Lies* She's just riddled with lies guys, she's Sweetie. She doesn't know anything

Werepup Rubble: Actually, she isn't. If she saw it then I saw it too

Werepup Moby: And we saw it too

Moon: So what if I did all of that, they won't believe it.