Ch. 18: And the winner is...

"Today's the day that everyone is excited about seeing. Who is gonna win that golden mic? It's between Rex, Skye,  and Chase being the only ones left. Now, let's see what they're up to."

Chase: *With his megaphone out* Wake up pups, those pups treats won't eat by themselves!

*All groaned*

Chase's mind: They'll get used to it

"Rubble came out bursting through the door."

Rubble: Breakfast time! *Barks happily while running to the lookout*

Chase: That's our Rubble *Chuckles a little*

Rocky: Ugh, Chase. Do you really have to wake us up with that megaphone all the time?

Chase: Yes

Sweetie: But why? Can't you just put away that megaphone and just lightly tap us to get ready to eat? Instead of scaring us to death!

Chase: As second-in-command, it's my duty to wake you guys up for breakfast. Whether dreaming or not

Sweetie: *Groans* Nevermind... I'll go fetch me some more fruits *Goes to the lookout*

Chase's mind: Let's see... Sweetie, Rubble, Rocky, Zuma... We're missing two

"Skye went out of the puphouse slowly and sleepily as usual"

Skye: Morning Chase...

Chase: Morning Skye, still sleepy as usual

Skye: Yea... I always can't seem to sleep more some time... I'm always hyped up to get up...

Chase: It's fine, I get it. Let me guess, carry you again?

Skye: No not this time..., I'll try to walk it out...

Chase: Ok cool

Chase's mind: And of course we're missing Marshall, don't tell me he's falling into a deep sleep again...

"Chase peaks in Marshall's puphouse, and saw Marshall and Everest sleeping together."

Chase: *Whispers* I'll.. Let them sleep for now. Pssst, hey Skye. Get in here

Skye: What is it now Chase?...

Chase: *Whispers* Take a peek but don't say anything out loud

Skye: Why?... *Takes a peek in Marshall's puphouse*

"To her surprise, Everest was under Marshall's head and Marshall had one hand wrapped around Everest."

Skye: *Whispers* Awww... I wish we were like that Chase

Chase: *Whispers* Yeah... *Normal voice* Wait what?!

Skye: Sssshhhh *Whispers* Let's just go and let these two sleep

"They both went to eat breakfast and forgot to close the door all the way, and left it a little bit open. After Chase and Skye, they both soon woked up as some other pups were playing and was finished eating breakfast."

Marshall: *Yawns* This... Feels weird...

Everest: *Yawns* What do you mean Marsh?...

Marshall: Usually Chase comes in here, and wakes me all the time *Sees the door a little open*

Both: Or maybe he still does...

Everest: Also, do you like the way we sleep or do you want it another way?

Marshall: *Blushes* I-I would stick with this one

Everest: You might like the other one..

Marshall: I'll think about it... Come on let's go eat breakfast