Ch. 8: Everest vs Tracker

"It was another sunny day at Adventure Bay, surprisingly no one was awake yet. Last night was crazy for Skye."

Flashback

*Skye performing her last song Again by Kira*

Moon: And the loser that is not moving on to the semifinals is... Zuma. Which means congrats Skye, you're moving on.

End of flashback

"Chase was 5 minutes late on waking up everyone. Let's find out why. Last night, Skye told Chase that she wanted to sleep in his puphouse because of her last performance haunting her. So, he letted her in. The next morning, Chase woked up 5 minutes late to wake up the pups, he didn't notice that Skye was still there with him. He uses ordinary megaphone to wake them up."

Chase: Wake up pups! Time for breakfast!

Rubble: *With his sleep mask on* Breakfast already?

"Rubble was running to the lookout tower but didn't notice that he had his sleep mask on."

Rocky: *Yawns* Is anyone going to stop him?

Chase: It's up to you guys

"Chase realize that Marshall was still asleep. He tries to wake him up."

Chase: Marshall, wake up

Marshall: *Sleepwalks* 5 more minutes Everest...

Chase: *Chuckles quietly and acts like Everest* Ok.. I'll give you 5 minutes Marshie..

Marshall: *Wakes up* Marshie!?

Chase: *Laughs*

Marshall: Not cool Chase! Not cool!

Chase: You should've seen the look on your face, hahahaha!

Marshall: *Blushes* Whatever...

"As Marshall was going to eat breakfast, Chase left out someone else. He went to his puphouse to see if Skye's awake, to his surprise she wasn't."

Chase's mind: Oh my god, she looks so cute when she's sleeping. I'll let her sleep for now.

"Back where the pups started to eat breakfast, Ryder realized he was missing one."

Ryder: Um.. Chase? Did you wake up everyone?

Chase: Yes sir Ryder sir

Ryder: Well.. We're missing one

Chase: I-I don't understand what you mean sir, I-I woke up everyone

Ryder: Are you sure? Because you were stuttering earlier

Chase: Uh.... I-I'll go and wake her up

Ryder: You do that

"What they didn't know was that Chase wasn't going to his or Skye's puphouse. He went around the corner in the lookout tower."

Chase's mind: What am I going to do? Ryder knows that Skye is not awake. I have to act like she's about to be awake

"He makes his way to the entrance of the lookout tower and acts like Skye is about to be up."

Chase: Skye will be up any moment, Ryder sir

Ryder: Thanks Chase, you can go back over there and finish eating

Chase's mind: Phew, that was close

"He went back over to finish eating breakfast, Ryder was waiting for Skye to make her entrance. Apparently, he lied."

Ryder: So.. When's Skye gonna come out?

Chase: Uh... Any moment Ryder sir

"He said nervously, Ryder was still looking out at the door for a couple of seconds."