Ch. 30: We've got a troublemaker on our hands

(Disclaimer: If you haven't heard of this song above, then I will like for you to listen to it first. If so, then continue reading. The following song belongs to Olly Murs featuring Flo Rida, this is only for fair use not for stealing or owning. Enjoy the chapter.)

"They have arrived at BarkingBurg, and stopped their vehicle/ride to go see the Princess of BarkingBurg."

Liberty's mind: Wow, so this is what BarkingBurg looks like. It looks soooo cool.

Princess of BarkingBurg: Thank goodness, you guys have arrived. These two look new to me.

Ryder: These two are Liberty and Rex, one of our new members of the team.

Princess of BarkingBurg: Well, it's so glad to see you two working with the Paw Patrol.

Ryder: Anyways, we'll do our best to find Sweetie and get you back that crown.

Princess of BarkingBurg: Ok then, good luck Paw Patrol.

"They both left the room and into the hallways, but before they were about to enter."

Ryder: Ok pups, we need to split up and look for Sweetie. I'll go with Chase in the hallways, the rest of you go where you want to go. She could be anywhere.

"Then they all went into the areas they wanted to go, from outside to certain places they are suppose to look at."

"Meanwhile, Sweetie was in her room wearing the crown on top of her head with only Busby there and nobody else."

Sweetie: I can't believe my plan worked again, now that, Busby, is how you steal a crown with the princess distracted. Now this time, If I'm gonna be followed by those pesky pups and wonder boy over there then I have setted up some traps down there. This time, it will be the greatest plan I've ever made!

???: What plan exactly?

Sweetie: Who said that? Was it you Busby?

Rocky: Nope, it was me

Sweetie: Ugh! No! You pesky pups are here, again!

Rocky: That's right, and that crown doesn't belong to you. Hand it over Sweetie!

Sweetie: You can't make me, you aquaphobic freak!

"She raspberried in his face and Rocky was ew-ing in disgust. As Sweetie was running away, Rocky tried to jump on her. It didn't work since she was fast, and a good dodger."

Sweetie: See you later alligator! *Evil laughs and ends it with a snort*

"She went and ran somewhere safe in the hallways, but forgot Busby behind."

Sweetie: Oh darn it, I forgot about Busby. Oh well... I can do bad all myself.

"Sweetie was walking slowly, making sure no one heard a sound from her."

Sweetie's mind: Ok Sweetie, your one step away from getting out of here. Just be very quiet around here and nobody will-.

???: Hey!

Sweetie's mind: Find you...

Sweetie: Who dares to- Oh. It's just you my future king and... Wonder boy again. *Hides crown in pup-pack*

Chase: That's right, and I'm not your future king.

Ryder: Hand over the crown Sweetie, let's make this easy

Sweetie: Lame rhyme for a wonder boy, but I won't until I impress my future king..

Chase: For the last... Time.... YOUR NOT MY FUTURE QUEEN. MY FUTURE QUEEN IS SK- *Covers paws over mouth*