Chapter 4: Deal or no deal?

"It took Moon a couple of hours to decorate the theater, after he was done he decided to sleep in the back row. When he was about to rest his eyes, he took one more look on the stage."

Moon: Tomorrow is gonna be a new day

"He started to go to sleep, and waited until it was morning."

Narrator: The next day...

"It was now morning and everyone in Adventure Bay was awake. As Moon heard the rooster, his eyes widened up."

Moon: *Yawns* Morning already? Oh.. Right. I forgot, tonight's the big night. I got to see if Mayor Goodway will approve of this. Nevertheless, Mayor Humdinger does want to be mayor of this place, but no... I'm going to focus on myself and not him. Who cares about him anyway? I've got powers, and there's a new villain that's going to curse Adventure Bay forever...

"He made his way out the door, and into City Hall. He bursted his way in, then went up to Mayor Goodway."

Mayor Goodway: Oh.. Hello there. You must be new here?

Moon: Yes I am, Moonlight Galaxy also known as the decision musician.

Mayor Goodway: Nice to meet you Moonlight, I'm Mayor Goodway and this is Chickaletta. Say hello Chickaletta

Chickaletta: *Bawk Bawk*

Moon: Yes hello to you too, anyways I'm going to have to talk to you.

Mayor Goodway: Sure thing, step into my office

"They both stepped in to her office, and she sat down at her desk."

Mayor Goodway: Please, have a seat

"Moon went to grab a chair and sat down and decided to talk to her about the competition show that he was hosting."

Mayor Goodway: So, what did you want to talk about?

Moon: Well... It's about this show I'm hosting tonight and I was wondering if it would be at the theater

Mayor Goodway: Wait what?? The theater that's been abandoned for years?!

Moon: Yeah, I've even redecorated it

Mayor Goodway: I'm sorry Moon, but there's no way I'm gonna have people in that theater.

Moon: But I've sent invitations to everyone and everything!

Mayor Goodway: *Sighs* Ok, tell me about it and I might be interested in it

Moon: Sure. It's going to have me as the host, I was looking for some judges as well like Ryder, Katie and you

Mayor Goodway: Wait... Me? As a judge?

Moon: Yep

Mayor Goodway: As much as I am excited, I'm still forbidden to not open the theater. It's been abandoned for so long, we don't know what's going to happen next.

Moon: How long has it been abandoned?

Mayor Goodway: For about 10 years now

Moon: Wow...

Mayor Goodway: Yeah.. But I'm afraid I can't do that. There's nothing you can do to change my mind

Moon: Ok then..

"Moon snapped his finger, and some kind of contract appeared out of nowhere."

Mayor Goodway: What is that? Some sort of contract?

Moon: Yep, and.. I want you to sign it

Mayor Goodway: Well if it's for the theater, I'm not signing it