Chapter 1: A new henchman in town

Before we begin, this song was originally by Olivia Newton-John from Grease. Hope you enjoy.

"It's a wonderful day out in Adventure Bay. The sun is shining and birds are chirping. *Screen shoots to the outside of Foggy Bottom* Nothing can ruin this peaceful day."

Mayor Humdinger: DARN PUPS!

"But that can"

Mayor Humdinger: *Pacing back and forth* Darn pups, always ruining my fun! When am I gonna find someone who's really going to take them out?

Harold Humdinger: Uncle mayor just give up already, it's hopeless. No one can beat the Paw Patrol.

Mayor Humdinger: *Groans* Except for emotions... *Idea* Emotions?? That's it! How about we defeat them by..-

Harold Humdinger: Already tried that

Mayor Humdinger: Well.. How about we-

Mayor Humdinger: Well what about

Harold Humdinger: Tried that too

Mayor Humdinger: But you didn't hear it. How about I fake myself dead and you capture them when they noticed that I'm dead. How about them apples?

Harold Humdinger: I've eaten them and they tasted terrible. Come on Uncle mayor, you know it's not gonna work. Think of something better.

Mayor Humdinger: Well I'm trying nephew, do you know how hard it is to make up a plan?!

Harold Humdinger: *Idea* Actually... it's not that hard.

Mayor Humdinger: Oh, what are you talking about?

Harold Humdinger: I've met a short WebTuber once, maybe he can help us out. *Shows picture*

Mayor Humdinger: Now nephew, that is the dumbest plan I've ever- ... Wait, let me take a look at that picture again. *Looks at picture* He's an angel and a devil?..

Harold Humdinger: Um Uncle mayor, I think you mean a demon

Mayor Humdinger: Oh well... I couldn't tell the difference that's all

Harold Humdinger: Uh huh, sure. He is really much of a nice guy when he meets his "Moonlighters" and I quote.

Mayor Humdinger: What's that supposed to mean?

Harold Humdinger: His fans/friends? Duh

Mayor Humdinger: *Looks at picture again* So... this is the person you met?

Harold Humdinger: Yeah.. Are you going to call him or what?

Mayor Humdinger: O-oh right, yeah

"And so, Mayor Humdinger decides to contact you know what... Or you know who. *Hears phone ringing* Excuse me for a second, I gotta take this."

???: Hello?.. *Hears the person on the other end talking* Yes this is me. *Hears* Ah, yes I've met your nephew before. *Hears* So.. You want me to come over there? *Hears* Ok, I'll be there in a flash. Bye! *Hangs up and vanishes*

Mayor Humdinger: *Evil chuckles* Perfect... The next step to defeat the Paw Patrol. Now.. All we need to do is wait.

Harold Humdinger: *Sees someone behind him* Um.. Maybe we don't have to wait that long.

Mayor Humdinger: What do you mean? *Looks behind him* Gah! Don't scare me like that.

???: Sorry..

Mayor Humdinger: Aren't you the one that was with my nephew

???: Yes sir, and it's a pleasure to meet you. Sorry if I scared your kitties too

Mayor Humdinger: Oh no it's fine, you can come out now kitties.