Chapter twenty-one

Olivia's pov:

August 2021

Finally, summer break! Today was an exciting day, I was meeting Charles's younger brother, Arthur today. We arranged to meet on the yacht here in Monaco, since the weather was beautiful today. I packed my little bag and went to the living room where Charles waited for me, he was looking at me from bottom to the top and smiled. "You are so beautiful" he said. "Yeah, you are a lucky man" I laughed and walked to the door, he laughed and then gave me a kiss on the cheek and then we left the apartment.

We drove down towards the water, where Charles's yacht was. I have never been on it, so this was the first time, kinda excited. "Ahh, it feels good to be back" he said and smiled as he stepped onto the deck. "This is amazing, you should have taken me here earlier!" I said and looked around, it was stunning. "I would have loved it, if the weather had been up for it" he said walking closer towards me, where he wrapped his arms around me, his hugs are the best!.

Charles had just been preparing something to drink and a few snacks, whilst I posted an instagram post and answered a few emails. "Hello! The best brother in the world has arrived!" I heard a voice from the other side yelling. "Arth!! Glad you could come!" I heard Charles saying, I then got up and walked to the other side where they were.

"Arth this is Olivia, Olivia this is my brother Arthur" he said as he saw me appearing. "Hi Olivia, it's great to meet you," he said and smiled. "You too, Charles had talked a lot about you" I said and laughed. "Oh really, I could say nothing else than likewise" he laughed, Charles rolled his eyes and let out a quiet laugh.

We sat down at the outside deck where we got something to drink. Arthur was really nice, and was like a copy of Charles, they had so many similarities, it was crazy. We talked about racing, since Arhur is also a race driver. It was interesting to listen to. I got to know him pretty well.

"So, enough talk about me.. What do you do?" Arthur asked, we have only been talking about them, which was more than alright for me.. "I work with my instagram" I said. "And your photography! She takes the best photos" Charles said and smiled. "Oh really?" Arth asked. "Yeah, they are alright but Charles is exaggerating, I do some jobs here and there, nothing crazy, but I like doing it" I said. "I'm sure they are amazing, I have to see them sometime!" he said and smiled.

We talked and talked for hours, until the sun was burning too much on our bodies. "This is too hot, anyone wanna hit the water?" Arthur asked, waving his hands to get some air, since there was no wind today. "Oh yeah, did you read my mind or something?" Charles laughed and stood up and almost on his way to the other side of the deck. "Wanna come too?" Arthur asked and stood up too.. "Yeah, I'll be right there just go ahead" I said. They walked together towards the end of the yacht, and jumped into the shining blue water.

I grabbed my camera and took some pictures of them, they looked so cute. They kept jumping out like two kids, it was really enjoyable to watch.

"Alright, you gotta come down here now, babe!" Charles yelled from the water. "Sure" I said and put down my camera and took my dress off so I only had my bikini on. Then I went to the edge of the yacht, and then jumped into the water. The water had a perfect temperature, it was not cold but it was cold enough to get cooled down after being in the burning hot sun for a while. We were swimming around a bit, we stayed close to the yacht since there was no one on it at the moment, just to be safe.. We also jumped out from the yacht a few times, we did a few flipbacks which were way more fun than the regular jump out.

It was only Charles and I in the water, since Arthur had just left the water to go to the bathroom or something. Charles was holding me close in the water giving small kisses on my forehead and cheeks. "Alright lovebirds, look up" Arthur called from the yacht standing with my camera in his hands. We smiled and posed for the pictures he was about to take. "Olivia, what button do I push?" he yelled so I could hear him. "The only one on the top" I yelled back, he looked so confused. Clearly he never had a real camera in his hands before. "Ah! Got it" he said and took many pictures of us.