Chapter seventy-five

Olivia's pov:                                  
May 2024

It's already May, which is crazy! After the Australian Grand Prix, Charles went to Japan, China, United States and Italy for those races while I decided to stay home with the twins, and get some work done. Then I visited Isa in Madrid, where I spent two days with her looking at Samuel, my beautiful godson. He is such a fighter and I really wish he can come home from the hospital soon. While I was in Madrid, Pascale had the twins and they had a wonderful time, all three of them. - Charles and I also decided that the twins shouldn't be at so many races since it's stressful for them with all the people and loud sounds, even though they seem to like it very much, we still gotta think what's best for them. - But now it's race week again, and this time we don't have to travel anywhere since it's here at home in Monaco, which is lovely.

I always love Monaco race weekends since we can stay home the entire race week, the place is filled with  Charles's fans, the atmosphere and everything is just wonderful here. - The season is going perfectly for Charles, and he is currently leading the championship by 18 points over Max, so it's very close this year between them. And because Ferrari is finally doing so well, I'm really praying that Charles's Monaco curse won't show this weekend, I really wish he can win on Sunday! My fingers are crossed and I'm hoping for the best.

We woke up on Friday morning ready for the fantastic weekend in front of us. I walked to the kitchen to prepare some breakfast for Charles, myself and the kids. I'm not the best in a kitchen but I think I can manage to make breakfast. Charles needed his special breakfast because of his diet when it's racing season, so I just ate the same since I didn't wanna make so much. Then I made some porridge and fruit for the kids. They are already nine months old so they are starting to eat lots of normal food which is very nice, and so cute when they are tasting something new.

Charles walked into the kitchen with both kids, then we all sat down and ate our breakfast. It was a big mess with the twins but that's a part of it, and it doesn't matter since they laughed and enjoyed eating their food.

"Are you ready for this weekend?" I asked and looked at Charles who was sitting on the opposite side of the table. "I'm so ready, but the pressure is definitely on.. I feel like everyone expects me to win today since the car is so good this year" he answered. "Yeah I know, of course it would be amazing if you won here at home, but we don't expect you to win. We are just hoping, and as long as you're walking out of the car safely I'll be proud of you and happy" I smiled and so did he. "Thanks love, I love having you by my side at races, you know that right? I feel better in the car and I feel like I wanna fight even more for a win, because I know you're standing there rooting for me" he smiled cutely, his words were to die for. "Aw, you'd never told me this before.. and I do also really love being at the races, watching you do what you're best at" .. "Thank you love, I love you so much.. I can wait for us to get married soon" he answered. "I'm so excited and so ready to share last names with you and the kids, only three months left and then I will officially be yours forever, and you will be mine" I smiled. "It's gonna be the best day ever"..

We had a calm morning, after breakfast Charles went to the shower and then got ready. He was wearing his casual jeans and his red Ferrari t-shirt, nothing new there. Then whilst I was in the shower and got ready, he dressed the twins and got them ready for today.

When I had finished getting dressed, fixed my hair and makeup I walked out to see the twins in their Ferrari clothes, of course. "Oh god, of course you dressed them like this, what did I think?" I laughed as I saw them. "Isn't it beautiful, they look so much like their dad now! you gotta admit, it's very cute" he answered. "Of course, you three look beautiful. They're so ready to cheer for you" I smiled and found my phone, so I snapped a few photos of them together, they looked adorable. Seeing Charles there in his Ferrari clothes together with our two beautiful kids, in Ferrari clothes with the number 16 on was to die for.