Chapter seventy-eight

Olivia's pov:

August 2024

Today's the day, the day I've been dreaming of since I was a little girl. Today I'm marrying the love of my life, and I can't wait! It'll be the best day ever.

I woke up and turned to the side as I always do but this time there was no Charles next to me, because he slept at Lorenzo's apartment last night since we aren't seeing each other until the ceremony! - It was really early, I got dressed into the most comfortable clothes ever and then I went to wake up the twins. I quickly made some breakfast for them, and then they just ate it while I packed some stuff I needed. - As I was packing I heard the doorbell so I went to open the door. "Hello and good morning!!" Vic said as I saw it was her. "Hi Vic, come on in" I smiled and gave her a hug. "When will Isa and Kelly arrive?" Vic asked as she took her shoes off. "Soon I think, and then Dad will meet us there" I answered. "Okay great! Aww I can't believe the day finally arrived!" She said and once again hugged me tightly. "Me either, I'm so nervous but also very calm because I know it's gonna be the best day!" I smiled.

After a while both Isa and Kelly arrived, Penelope was going with Max and Samuel wasn't attending the wedding since he was too little.. Victoria is my maid of honor, and Isa and Kelly are my bridesmaids. Then Lorenzo is Charles' best man, and then Arthur and Pierre as his groomsmen, we decided only to have two each.

After a while we had packed everything, and then we drove to the location where the wedding took place. It was a little drive since the ceremony is taking place a little outside Nice in France. It's the most beautiful place, and then after the ceremony we're driving about five minutes to where the party takes place, which is just as magical.

We arrived and got into the building which is just next to the outdoor ceremony venue, people were setting up the last bits of chairs and flowers! And so far it looked absolutely stunning.. "this place is gorgeous!" Kelly smiled as we stepped inside. "It really is, you chose the perfect place" Isa answered.. "Yeah, I'm so happy with this place" I said..

After a little while we had been talking, and now Pascale had arrived. She is doing everyone's hair today, since she's the best at this, it is her job after all. And there's no one else I would want to do my hair on a day like this. "Hi Olivia!" She said and gave me the biggest hug ever. "Hi Pascale, are you ready for today?" I asked and smiled. "Definitely! But are you, you must be so excited, I remember when Herve and I got married, god I was so excited and nervous" she laughed. "That pretty much describes how I'm feeling, but I'm so ready!".. "that's wonderful to hear, shall we get your hair fixed?" She asked and I nodded. "Let's do it".

"Charles and the boys just arrived! He looks really happy!" Victoria said as she looked out of the window. "Aw, now I can't wait! Knowing he's in the same building now is making me more excited" I smiled and so did the others. He's just right down stairs right now, and I can't see him, that's really weird actually. "Only a few more hours and then you'll see each other" Pascale smiled and looked at me through the mirror since she was behind me, fixing my hair.

Charles pov:

I had arrived at the ceremony location with Pierre, Lorenzo and Arthur. The place was magical, it looked absolutely beautiful. I had been here for a little while now, and the thought of my soon to be wife was just upstairs was the best feeling, knowing she's just as excited as I am and knowing we'll be married very soon..

"Arth, can you go upstairs and give her my gift?" I asked and took it from one of the bags. "Of course, I'll be right back" he said and then walked up there with the gift and a little letter I wrote for Olivia. "Are you nervous?" Pierre asked. "I would not say I'm nervous but I'm just very excited!" I answered. "I get that, it's a huge day for you two!" Pierre answered and I nodded, it's probably in the top three of the biggest days in my life. The day Matheo and Elena was born will forever be the biggest day in my life, but this comes right after .