Chapter seventy-two

Olivia's pov:
January 2024

January was almost over and it had been a wonderful month. I had been working a lot lately, and then Charles and I had been working out like crazy! I was a hundred percent back to my normal shape after the pregnancy, and Charles was totally fit for the upcoming season, and we looked good! Also in perfect shape for our wedding in a few months.

Today we are flying to Maranello in Italy, where Charles will be testing the car and attending some meetings. It's the twins' first time in Italy so of course it was time for them to witness this place, their father's second home. - Also Carlos and Isa are gonna be there and I'm very excited to see both of them, since it had been a little while since we last saw each other. I'm very excited to hear how Isa's pregnancy is going, she's already 22 weeks along!. '

We had packed everything. I always get very surprised whenever we travel with the kids. It looks like we are going away for three weeks with all the luggages, but they just require so much. We managed to get everything down to the car and drive ourselves to the airport in Nice, our favorite airport to travel from. We successfully got through security, and then we just waited at the gate until it was time to board the airplane.

After three and a half hours we arrived in Bologna, Italy, the flight had been a nightmare. Elena had a lot of pressure in her ears almost the entire time, so she was crying a lot. We did everything we could, but she was in pain and it really hurt seeing her like that.. Thankfully after landing she was alright! Matheo did really well, he slept almost the entire flight, which has resulted in him being very much awake now, and very energetic.

"Love, what would you say if we skipped the helicopter ride, and then took a car? I can't get myself to put Elena up in the air again after what she had just been though" Charles asked as we were waiting for our suitcases to arrive at the baggage claim. "I think that's a good idea, let's just drive it's a short drive anyway" I smiled and looked at Elena who was slowly falling asleep. She was fighting not to sleep, but her eyes got heavier and in the end she had to give up, so now she was sleeping. "Can you keep an eye out for the suitcases, then I'll call someone to arrange a car for us from here".. "Yes sure, no problem" I answered.

After a little while we had gotten all our suitcases, and the car was getting arranged but it would take half an hour, so until then we decided to grab a little something to eat, we ended up buying a salad each with chicken. Matheo also got feeded since he was awake and hungry, Elena was still sleeping so she can get something when we arrive at the headquarters.

"Oh my god! Charles can I get a picture with you!" A young girl asked, she was so starstruck. "Yes of course" he smiled and then went to take a picture with the sweet girl. "Can I get your autograph too?" she asked and found a piece of paper from her bag. "Sure, what's your name?" he asked and then she said her name. "Om thank you so so much, I'm a huge fan! Can I get your autograph as well Olivia?" she asked and I nodded. "Yes of course you can" I smiled and then signed the paper. "Thanks! aww Matheo looks so sweet" she smiled as Matheo was awake and looking around at all the busy people in the airport. "Thank you, that's very kind" Charles smiled looking at Matheo and the girl. - After the girl left, Charles got a call that the car was ready. So then we went to find it..

We found the car and it was a beautiful red ferrari purosangue, a perfect car for the four of us. Two car seats were installed for us in the back, so we got the twins into the car and then packed the trunk, then we got in and drove towards the headquarters in Maranello. On our way Elena woke up and decided to cry again, this is so not like her.. She wouldn't stop, so we had to stop the car and try to calm her down. And after a while where she had gotten some food, she calmed down. And we were now ready to hit the road again! We listened to coldplay on our way since Charles and I are huge fans, and I know the twins love their music too, because they're always relaxed whenever we listen to it in the car, it's adorable.