T E N

Cuddled up in the soft pillows and blankets of my bed, we enjoyed the quiet togetherness. With my fingers I followed the shapes on his upper body, they fascinated me every time anew. „You like them, don't you?" Lewis laughed lightly while his fingers painted circles on my arm. I nodded silently. I didn't have tattoos myself, but I still found them beautiful. But maybe that was just because of Lewis, everything looks just good at him...

After a short while in which we just lay there and listened to each other's breathing, I realised that we had no idea what time it actually was. I painsily freed myself from Lewis' arms and then looked around, because my phone probably had to be here somewhere... „What are you looking for?" He asked amused as I lifted the pillows and blankets more and more hectic, but my phone wasn't there.

„My phone..." I explained half-loud at some point. „I need to know what time it is. Not that my father comes home and sees us here..." My pulse was getting faster and faster. Horror scenarios took place in front of my eyes. What happens when my father catches us like that? He would kill me, and Lewis probably too, if he find out about it. I can't imagine anything else to be honest. „Calm down, babe." Lewis sat down and held my arm tight. My gaze scurried at him, he smiled. „It's only half past nine." He held his phone display in front of my nose.

„Your dad certainly won't come yet when he's eating something with friends. So you should relax and maybe not always think about your father, okay?" I nodded understandingly, whereupon Lewis pressed a soft kiss on my mouth.

„I still have to take a shower." I explained myself before I could be tempted to lie down again. Because I would really like that now. I actually don't wanted to get up and miss the proximity of Lewis, I just wanted to lie here with him and don't think about anything. But I had to, after all, I didn't want to run the risk of smelling like sex when my dad comes home.

„Without me?!" It broke out of Lewis. He opened his eyes and I inevitably had to start giggling. „Yes, you idiot. Without you." I still laughed, even though I didn't even think the thought was that bad. But no, not now. We both know what happens when we take a shower together... „Of course, you can still come along if you want to..." I tried to agree on a compromise. „But not more! Just look, don't touch." He nodded under my rigour, which was exactly what I wanted to achieve. And admittedly, it was even a bit fun to put him in his place...

My muscles directly relaxed as the hot water ran over my body. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the brief moment of silence, where there was simply nothing. No negative thoughts, no guilty conscience and nothing else that could destroy this moment. Then the journey through my fantasies ended and I was torn back into reality. My eyes fell on Lewis, who watched me from the sink and closely followed my movements. The feeling was breathtaking. To know that he admired and coveted me. He, the man I least expected it from. Because actually I had been firmly convinced that we would never warm up with each other. That we will hate and abhor ourselves forever. But maybe it's not like that after all. Maybe we were always destined to end up together somehow?

„You are really beautiful, do you know that?" Lewis held up a towel for me and wrapped it around me as I got out of the shower. „Now that you said it, yes." I joked and turned to him. I pressed Lewis another kiss on his grinning lips before I made room for him so that he could also take a quick shower.

In the large mirror above the sink, I straightened up a bit. I wiped away the mascara leftovers under my eyes and then applied a serum. But it was really hard to concentrate on the essentials when Lewis took a shower in the background. Again and again my gaze flew to him. The muscles under the huge Jesus cross Tatoo on his back moved playfully when he moved. How could a men be so incredibly hot? Before I could answer this question, he was finished and got out of the shower. With a towel wrapped around his hips, he stood behind me.

His hands found my hair, I felt him push them aside and then pressed a kiss on my collarbone. I gasped for air silently, his lips were hot and moist when they gently touch my sensitive skin. I had to force myself to keep my eyes open before I could fall for him again.

„Lewis..." I sighed and turned to him. „You really never have enough, is that possible?" I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on the mouth. „From you, my love" He stopped briefly and put his arms around my waist. „I will never have enough just to make that clear." With a kiss he confirmed what he said.

I felt his hands slip to my butt, and even before he could slide under the towel with them, I stopped him by detaching myself from him. „I warn you..." I started and he stopped immediately. „We" I pointed to him first and then to myself. „We go to my room now and getting dressed. Did you understand that?" I tried to look seriously, but his sparkling eyes and his gorgeous body made it really difficult for me.

„Come on. Only five minutes..." He tried to pull me closer, but I somehow managed to tear myself away from him. „Forget it." Laughing, I stumbled back a few steps until I finally had the door in my back and opened it. „In addition, my-" I stopped immediately when I noticed the figure that stood by the stairs.

„What did you say?!" I heard Lewis call out of the bathroom, but I couldn't answer. My throat was dry, way too dry, and my knees were soft like pudding.