T W E L V E

The next day started quite early. Too early to put it into nice words. But I still pulled myself together and started packing for the weekend.
While I carefully folded my clothes and deposited them then in my suitcase, a pretty strange thought came to me. I didn't think I would ever say that, but I wish I could spend the next two days at school like any normal student. I really didn't feel like this weekend, which was largely due to my father, but uncertainty also played a role. I was a little afraid of what this means for Lewis and me, whether we are hiding it or not. For me, it wouldn't be a problem to be with him in public, but I don't know how he sees it. We hadn't talked about it yet, and that didn't make the dull feeling in my stomach any better. Quite the contrary, even. I just hoped that everything would be okay somehow. This also included the thing with my father...

Throughout the flight, he had not even once made the appearance that yesterday existed at all. He talked to me about his hopes about the race in Spa, we talked about everything except yesterday. At first, that might have been good, because I didn't want to argue with him again, but silence isn't a solution... He could at least have said something about it, but not nothing.

Well, maybe it's better that way, if he just accepts it and doesn't interfere? I wasn't sure what I preferred, but in the end it didn't make any difference either. After all, he had no choice, he had to accept it. We were both old enough to make our own decisions like this...

At 3:30 p.m. our plane had landed, now it was six. The time in between had literally disappeared and I was surprised that it was already so late. On the other hand, I was also a little relieved that this day would end soon, so I no longer had to deal with the questions and thoughts in my head.

But it wasn't over yet, I was hungry and dinner wasn't until seven, so I had to wait a whole hour. Since I didn't know anything else to do with my time, I decided to visit Lewis.

The hotel corridors were quite empty, most people were probably still at the paddock or somewhere on the track, and I hoped Lewis wasn't. I stopped in front of his room door and knocked the knuckles against the wood. Nothing happened.

Great, he wasn't there... I knocked again, this time a little louder, but he wasn't there. Sighing, I let go of the door and just wanted to turn back to go, when Lewis suddenly stood behind me.

„Are you looking for me?" He asked and unlocked the door. „No, I am looking for Santa Claus." I rolled my eyes and the Briton laughed amused. „Of course I'm looking for you, you stupid idiot. I'm hungry, but dinner is only in an hour..." I continued to explain as I followed him into the room. Before I could defend myself against it, my body clumped on his bed and I closed my eyes.

„So if you ask me, I'm hungry too..." I heard Lewis say. „It's just stupid that it's not seven yet... Well, I've already found my snack..." Before I could say anything, the mattress next to me lowered and the young man jumped on me. „Ahhhh!" It slipped out of my mouth when two hands began to tickle me.

Like a dying guinea pig, I tried to wriggle under Lewis, somehow free myself, but he was too strong.

At some point I had made it and he stopped. „That's unfair, you're much stronger and taller than me..." I pulled a pout and Lewis laughed. I would have liked to hit him now or something, but I couldn't because he pressed my hands next to my head into the mattress.

„That. Is. Not unfair. At all." With every word he came closer to my face until it was only a few centimetres that separated us. „Yes, it is." I demonstratively blew a strand of hair out of my face and grinned as it flew directly into Lewis' face. „No." He agreed with my grin, our eyes were deeply rooted.

Before I knew it, he leaned even further down to me. Our lips brushed lightly and I went up in flames. I lost myself in the dark brown of his eyes, they shone like dark marbles and I wondered how he can be so fucking perfect.

„Kiss me." I breathed against his half-open lips, in response he completely closed the gap between us, and I felt me melt. He let go of my wrists, which I used and let my fingers wander into his hairline. His tongue slid into my mouth, demanding and gentle at the same time. In a way that always overwhelms and blows me away. I ignored everything around us, didn't realise anything anymore. There was only him. I pulled him very close to me, I wanted to feel his body on mine. I wanted to absorb the heat from him, and keep it with me forever.

Our kiss became more and more demanding until I eventually landed on his lap and kissed him dizzy until he no longer knew where was up and down. He sighed when I stroked his lower lip with my tongue and he gasped as I pressed my pelvis towards him. „Oh, seems like someone really needs it..." I laughed lightly when we released our mouths for a moment. „Don't challenge it." He growled. Something devilish flickered in his gaze, something I was so afraid and yet loved to see.

„I do what I want." I replied and pressed myself a little bit closer to him. Lewis moaned again, his eyelids fluttered and the butterflies in my stomach almost went crazy. The feeling of seeing him like this, the knowledge of being the one that brings him into this state was incredibly powerful. And I knew I could do what I wanted with him. He probably didn't know where we were anymore, and I would really enjoy driving him to the edge so much that he doesn't just forget the place here...

But that would clearly be too boring. You should stop when it is most beautiful, says an old saying, and that's exactly what I did.

Before he could even realise what was going on, I got up. I grabbed my phone and called „Astala Pasta!" when I left the room. Then I rushed to the hallway. When I realised that he was behind me, I ran faster.

I ignored Lewis' voice, which asked me to stop. I didn't stop, but I took a quick look behind me, and when I saw that he was catching up with me, I randomly turned in some directions. After a few corners and two stairs, I was in the hotel lounge, Lewis seemed to have left behind for the time being...