T W E N T Y O N E

It's crazy how fast a day can pass when you've sunk into other worlds all the time... I thought about it all the next morning, again and again this thought came up, and I just couldn't keep it out of my head.

„What do you want to do today?" Lewis asked while he putted away his phone. He looked at me and I didn't have to think for a second to know the answer. „Purpose my favourite activity." I grinned. „And that would be what?" I grinned even wider, I was surprised that Lewis really asked that. „Spend money. I need a new bag and I don't know a better city than Stuttgart to go shopping." The Briton nodded and answered: „Whatever you want, babe," before he got up, walked around the table and finally bent down to me to press a kiss on my lips.

My eyelids fluttered as his lips touched mine. They were so soft and tasted like freshly squeezed orange juice. A tingling shot through my body, I melted inside as his hand wandered into my neck to pull me even closer to him.

Then we broke up again and he went to the kitchen. I stayed seated for a short time and watched him from the dining table as he took his key off the counter and then put it into his pocket.

Sometimes I really wondered if he actually realised what effect he had on me. How he managed to make me fall in love with him more and more with everything he did. How he moved, how he opened the car doors for me so that I don't have to do it myself. How he put his lips on mine. He drives me crazy with everything he do, and he probably didn't even realise it...

As soon as we got ready, we made our way to the city centre. Lewis parked the car in a small side street near the Königsstraße, from where we then walked there. When I got out, I was happy to have pulled a coat over my white, relatively thin sweater, because it was quite cold, definitely colder than I expected...

„Okay, what do you think about going to have breakfast somewhere first?" Lewis locked the car and then reached for my hand. I smiled as he crossed his fingers with mine. „I think the idea is great." I finally agree, whereupon we started. I had a cosy café in my head, which was not too well known, and therefore offered itself perfect for us.

We sat down on the small sweet terrace, which was directly opposite an old porcelain shop. „Can I bring you something? A coffee, for example..." The waiter asked and looked at us with a friendly smile. „Yes. I would like a cappuccino and the vegan fruit bowl." I answered, Lewis ordered the same thing but instead a coffee he went for a tea. As always. And so we waited for our breakfast.

The next few minutes we talked about pretty much, I told him about school and he told me about the days in Monaco. I know how much he loves to come home, at the moment he is travelling a lot, due to the exciting season he also has many appointments outside. And I can understand him, if I were in his place, I would also be happy to be at home and do nothing...

Then our food came, which we plastered down to the last rest. I sipped the coffee from my cup, the taste of the berries in my food reminded me of earlier. I always ordered the same thing when I'm here, that's tradition.

Saturated and strengthened, we wanted to make our way to the city centre. Lewis insisted on paying as he always did and I didn't bother.

„Where do you want to go first?" He asked as he crossed our fingers again. I thought briefly. „Hmm..." Since I didn't really know where to go first, Lewis finally suggested that we first look for the bag and then think of anything else to do. With a broad smile, I agreed, in front of my eyes I already saw the gem in my hands.

We decided to walk on the side streets to get to the said shop. „I have to say, it's really nice here..." Lewis looked at the old buildings that climbed up into the sky next to us. On the side of the alleys were small shops everywhere and restaurants that were already decorated in autumn style.

I was just about to reply, so I was already interrupted. „Oh my God!" Suddenly someone called. I could recognise a girl who was running towards us. The corners of her mouth touched her ears, it made me incredibly happy to see something like that. She seemed so excited, I guessed she was twelve, maybe thirteen. „Can we maybe take a picture?" She asked in German, but I didn't need Lewis to translate what that meant. He can't speak a single word of German, but he understands this sentence by now, probably that's the habit. „Of course! Should I make one of you?" The brunette nodded eagerly and gave me her phone.

Lewis smiled over both ears as much as the girl, and it made me so infinitely happy. Sometimes I really wondered how someone like him can be such a damn big asshole in some moments. Either he is bipolar or he just suffers from extreme mood swings..

„You are the cutest couple I know." She said when I gave her the phone back. Her words warmed my heart to the last cell. „Don't listen to what the others say, you are the best! I wish you all the best for the future and that you stay together forever." I wanted to hug her tightly, but her words left me freeze for a short moment. How could someone be so incredibly cute? Words could not have describe how happy she made me with that and how much her words meant to me.

She winked at me again before she turned around and continued running. So there were also good people in this world... I thought and couldn't have been happier.