F O R T Y S E V E N

„Then say what you want to say." I went to the living room, where I sat down on the couch. Lewis followed me.

„We have to clarify this now..." No, we don't have to, I thought, without saying it out loud. „How long has it been going on?" I shrugged my shoulders, why did he ask something like that? „I don't know, one week, maybe two..." I finally answered. My eyelids became heavier and I couldn't hold my body anymore, which is why I lay down. „Are you fucking serious?" I nodded hardly noticeably, I had no idea what Lewis actually wanted from me.

„Do you think that's kind of funny?" I wanted to answer, say something, but I was way too tired. „Liv?" He shook me, I opened my eyes and then tried to sit down. „Did you drink?" He looked at me questioningly, I sighed annoyed. „Other drugs?" I rolled my eyes. Sometimes I hated Lewis so much. Sometimes I hated him, sometimes I loved him and sometimes I wondered what of both would be right. But today I didn't wonder, I was simply far too drunk to think about something like that now...

„Just leave me alone." I pushed him aside to get up. Then I slipped into the kitchen, where the two bottles were still standing. The red wine was not completely empty, I put on the bottle and drank a sip.

„To my life that really sucks!" Then I slammed the bottle back on the counter. For a moment there was silence. Neither of us said anything, I felt Lewis' gaze on me.

„You want also a sip?" I finally asked and held the bottle in his direction, but since he didn't say anything, I just shrugged my shoulders and took another sip myself. A mistake, as I realised a little later.

All of a sudden someone tore the bottle out of my hand, with a clinking noise it flew against one of the floor-to-ceiling windows. The black glass shattered into a thousand pieces before it fell to the ground and remained there. Silence. Tears ran over my cheek, they seeped soundlessly into my hoodie. For a moment you didn't hear anything except Lewis' heavy breathing.

Then he talked again. „What in the world is wrong with you?" He turned to me, unbelief swung in his voice. The fact that he ask me the same question over and over again is slowly getting really boring. „I thought it was enough for you to jeopardise your life by going dancing..." He started, I didn't dare to look at him. „But apparently the kick of it is not enough and you have to drink alcohol. Do you actually know how damn dangerous that is?!" Of course I knew that, I'm not stupid after all...

„Look at me when I talk to you!" He turned my head in his direction. „Do you understand that?" He only asked that to sell me stupid, which is why I don't answer.
For a while we just stayed silently. The dark brown of his eyes was saddened by anger, hatred and other feelings that I couldn't identify further.

„Burn in hell, Lewis." I finally said and hung the words „I should have just stayed with Max..." on the back when I walked past him. Honestly, I don't know why I said that. But I knew it was a mistake, at the same time as it stepped over my lips. „What did you say?" He grabbed me by the neck and even before I could do anything, I felt a wall in my back.

„I said I should have stayed with Max..." Wow, Liv. You make the same mistake twice at intervals of less than ten seconds, what can you actually do?! „If you say that again, and I swear to you, your father will know everything..." Lewis was angry, he would have preferred to killed me and Max... „And believe me, he will certainly not be happy about it."

It took me a moment to process this information, because that should actually mean that he hasn't told my dad yet. „Don't you dare to blackmail me..." I don't know why I even said that, Lewis knew he already had me in his hand. He could do what he wanted with me, and as I know him, he also planned to do so. First he will make me suffer until I beg him stop, and then he will tell my father and tear me into the depths. Because he is an arrogant asshole, the biggest of all. „And what if so?" He grinned, his face was only a few centimetres away from mine. I felt his hot breath on my lips. I briefly thought about how they feel and how they taste, but I had to stay strong, at least once.