T H I R T Y

Tears burned in my eyes when I left the room, but I held them back. The days I cried about Lewis were over. I should accept that it was finally over, and the two of us are simply not made for each other. And I should be happy to have got rid of what I wanted to tell him before we never talk to each other again...

The loud music was still booming from all joints and it became more and more intense the closer I got to the action. Secretly, I hoped that there was any of the boys who wanted to go home and could accompany me, because I didn't planed to be here any longer.

I had almost reached the end of the corridor, when I felt someone grab my wrist. My response time was too weakened by alcohol, which is why I realised far too late what happened. „Don't go, Liv." Lewis breathed against my lips before he closed the gap.

Suddenly my head was muted and my heart a bit louder. I returned the kiss even before I really realised what we were doing here, of course I did, because I fucking loved him more than anything. And yet I knew it was just wrong. So incredibly wrong that I hated myself for it. But I could never resist him, no matter how often he breaks my heart. He was my weakness, and he knew that..

*

As soon as we had closed the door, it had happened to us. He pressed me against it and attacked me by kissing me. Lewis' lips tasted so incredibly familiar, I had never forgotten the sweet taste of them. And although there is now an iron note below it, he was unmistakeable. I would recognise him again and again, even under a thousand other tastes, such a little blood could not change that.

We continued kissing. Desperate and demanding. We had both missed this, I felt it. I felt how I needed him, how he needed me. Because maybe we were somehow made for each other, and if not in this world, then in another...

Almost roughly I pulled the jacket off his shoulders, it fell to the ground, his T-shirt followed. „Liv..." He begged before he kissed me again. So effervescent and longing at the same time that I felt he was afraid of losing me. But he won't, I wouldn't go if he didn't ask me to do it...

I was already dizzy when he started kissing my neck. I felt the blood pumped faster through my veins and the tingling in my stomach became stronger. Nevertheless, I somehow managed to open his belt and the zipper of his pants. His hand slipped under my dress, but I was way too drunk to realise what happened to me. Everything in me screamed for more. I wanted him here and now, and he wanted me too. „Fuck Liv..." He pressed his cymbal against mine while he lets his fingers slide in my slip. I had to moan involuntarily. „Oh god..." My head fell back and my eyes closed. This shit really happened. This was not only in my imagination... „Fuck, I -ahh..." I was so close to come. My knees were soft as butter, preferably I wanted to lie down on the floor before I collapsed in myself. But I couldn't. Lewis didn't let me... „You can't imagine how I missed that." He briefly let go of me. I only found a moment to breathe before he lifted me up and pressed me against the door again.

My legs instinctively wrapped around his hips, my arms around his neck. „Are you still taking the birth control?" His breath brushed on my ear, I nodded silently. It took me an incredible amount of strength to talk. „l-I didn't intend to become a nun after you left." I grinned, my face glowed with heat. Something diabolical torched in his eyes, but I didn't care. I just wanted to feel how much he desires me, and he did.

„Lewis..." I begged when he fucked me against the door. I buried my face in the crook of his neck to not scream out loud and wake up the whole neighbourhood. I had never scratched my fingers so tightly in his neck, never before I had the feeling I needed him so much as now. And it felt so incredibly ridiculous. I wanted to forget him, forget that he tore my heart out of my chest for the second time. And now I'm here and let him fuck me.
Well, that all works excellently...