T H I R T Y N I N E

I talked to my father for a short while after I brought him the key before he went to an appointment.

„Oh, hey Lewis. Liv is in my office." I heard him say in front of the door, I rolled my eyes. Please don't. „Thank you, Toto." The door opened before it had even really closed. I was still in the same place when Lewis entered my field of vision. He closed the door, stopped and looked at me. Nobody said anything, the only thing you heard were two voices. My father's and his secretary's, the two were still standing at the door and were talking.

„Why are you ignoring me?" Lewis asked at some point, while his eyes inspected every inch of my body. „Am I doing that?" I muttered annoyed and looked out of the window with extra disinterested interest. Sometimes I really didn't feel like talking to Lewis, like I do now. He should just leave me alone and go back to the bitch, that would probably be better for all of us. „You can't fuck with me, Liv. What's going on?" Oh God, he didn't really ask that, did he? „What happened?" In the corner of my eye, I saw him get closer, I sighed annoyed. „Just leave me alone, Lewis." I completely turned away from him and walked a few steps towards the floor-to-ceiling window.

There was snow outside, otherwise the sun was shining and I briefly felt that time would stand still. I realised how quickly time had flown. In two months, it would have been a year since Lewis and my paths crossed for the first time. I will never forget this day. This intersection, the sound of his brakes, his face as he got out of the car. That was the beginning. The beginning of all this, if you take it seriously...

„Liv." I turned back to him, he now stood a little further in the room. „Leave me alone, Lewis." With these words I started to go. I already saw me walking through this door, shot past my father and tipping a glass of water in the face of this stupid bitch.
And Lewis also saw that, which is why he stopped me before I could put this plan into reality. „Ah ah, stayed here, madam." The grip on my arm was enough and I swirled around. „Talk to me, Liv." He withdrew me, the anger in mur continued to rise. „Let go of me, Lewis." Our eyes met, I hoped that the hatred in my eyes would burn him down. But nothing happened.

„You should let go of me, I said." I freed myself from his grip and was just the epitome of turning around again when he rudely withdrew me. I stumbled in his direction, our bodies touched and I immediately felt this glow on my skin. This light burning when Lewis is near me. It was pleasant, briefly I wanted to surrender to it, but I had to pull myself together and resist it once.

„Talk to me." His voice sounded cold. „Or do I have to fuck the shit out of you again so that you can talk to me?" With a dirty grin on his lips, he drew me closer to him. A jolt, my cymbal hit his and I shuddered. For a moment my eyes closed, I tried to absorb the moment in me until I felt Lewis' hand wandering on my butt and woke up from my trance. „Huh?" He looked at me questioningly, I didn't say anything. Instead, I focussed fully on his hands. I felt his fingers go deeper, further and further down, until they finally reached the end of my dress. „Lewis..." My breath stalled, they slipped under it and I forgot for a moment where we were just. But somehow I didn't manage to completely lose control, and actually forget where we stood. „My father..." I whispered, why don't I know myself?

„Shhhh." Lewis put his fingers on my lips and looked deep into my eyes. Then he leaned over to me, but not to kiss me. „If your father wouldn't stand right outside the door, I would fuck you right here. But I hardly believe that either of us wants to shorten one head. So be quiet, don't make a mess..." Every cell of my body went up in flames. And even if I didn't want to admit it, the thought that my father is standing in front of the door and could come here all the time, turned me on. I felt the pure life flowing through my veins.

„Did you understand that?" I nodded hardly noticeably, pinched my eyes and clawed my hands even tighter in Lewis' hoodie. „So, why are you ignoring me?" His fingertip gently brushed over my thigh, I felt him push up the dress. „I, so-" I didn't bring out a straight sentence. „Is it because I talked to the woman down there?" He had it in a nutshell, but I would normally never have admitted that.
His finger reached the tip of my panties, my breath became heavier and heavier. „Lewis, please..." I begged him, what I didn't know myself for. I wanted him to stop because this was so damn dangerous. But I also wanted him to continue, to have this feeling of flying in me when he does such things to me.

„Is it that?" I nodded again, only very easily. Tears burned in my eyes and I felt me slowly melting in his arms. My legs were soft and only a little away from folding. But he didn't care, he continued. He wanted to drive me to the top, see me suffer and feel how much I belong to him.
„But hopefully you know that there is no reason to do so, do you?" He took a short break in which he pushed his finger from above into my panties. „I would never prefer another woman to you, okay? You are the only one for me, and I would never hurt you again, I promise." Another little break. I was just about to nod, show him that I had understood it, so I felt him push his finger into me. I gasped for air, could hardly suppress the desire to moan loudly.
„Fuck, oh my God..." I bit my lip, pinched my eyes and dropped my head back. Meanwhile, my chest rose - and lowered heavily. I was warm and cold at the same time, my heart beat at over one hundred and ninety beats per minute and I felt me getting closer and closer to the climax. And all because Lewis knows so damn well which buttons he has to press with me...
„In addition, you can be sure that you are the absolute hottest woman I have ever seen. You are the only one I want her to moan my name when I fuck her. Did you understand that?" Lewis didn't really expect me to answer him now, did he?

Apparently yes, and that made the whole thing even hotter than it already was. „Talk to me, or your father will really find out about this..." I shrugged, because at that moment I would have really trusted Lewis to do such a thing. A shy nod on my part followed. „Yes, yes, I understood that - oh my God, please." My whole body cramped, my legs trembled and weakened before I could no longer hold my head and dropped it against Lewis' chest.

And than it had happened to me. I couldn't anymore, no thoughts made it through the thick wall on plexiglass, which had built itself around me until I realised that I had to open my eyes again. There was nothing for a brief moment. I didn't realise what was happening around me. That Lewis had wrapped both arms around my trembling body, that he held me before I could fall. I didn't realise all this because I was so busy experiencing the moment of flying before gravity taken back what was stolen from it.

„Everything okay?" Lewis brushed a few hair behind my ear, it was crazy how quickly he could change personality. From the absolute BadBoy, who talks about to fuck me in my father's office while he is at the door and talking to his secretary, to the loving friend who asks you if everything is okay. This man is really incredible, in many ways... I wrestled off a tired smile and noddled. But actually nothing was okay. The only thing that was okay was the illusion that this moment triggered in my body. The feelings of happiness that orgasm has brought me, nothing more and nothing less. But as soon as they subside again, this illusion disappears and my old life returns. This life in which I am standing on this shitty list for the surgery. That life in which even the relationship with Lewis is difficult and tricky, because we are both just the way we are. And yet, it is these moments that make me believe again and again that everything will somehow be fine...

I mean, it will be, won't it...?

—————————————————
The people who saw this TikTok will understand now... ;)

See you <33