T H I R T Y T W O

The days passed, and before I realised it, almost three weeks had passed. The joy of finally being able to go home was incredibly big. I already imagined things in my head that I could do again. I could finally sleep in my bed again, I could finally get out when I want, and I can put on clothes again that don't look like I've used the clothes container.

However, there were a few hooks...

„Ah ah, forget it!" Lewis incited me when I hinted at carrying my handbag. „Did you forget what the doctor said? You shouldn't carry heavy and spare yourself..." That was one of the catches, and Lewis probably attached great importance to doing the same. „I know, but my handbag is not heavy..." He shook his head. „No objection. I promised your dad to take care of you." Oh, that's something completely new... I rolled my eyes, but didn't say anything anymore and accepted it silently as it was. I couldn't change Lewis's mind anyway, I knew that already.

In the house he then put all my stuff off and helped me take off my shoes. I felt a bit stupid about it because I knew I could actually do it alone. And Lewis knew that too, but he did it anyway. He did everything for me..

Exhausted, I let myself sink on the couch. It annoyed me that it was so exhausting to walk or even to stand. „Would you like to have something to drink?" Lewis asked, I grinned. „If you ask like that, then I would take a Jacky-Cola." A humourless laugh shrugged over his lips. „Keep dreaming, sweetheart." He poured me a glass of water, which I would probably have to accept in the near future...

„Could you do me a favour?" He took the glass from me and put it on the couch table. „Everything my princess want."

„Could you get me another sweater out of my closet? This one smells like hospital... Oh, and can you maybe take a quick look to see if everything is okay with the bandage?" As soon as I had spoken out, Lewis rushed off, it was really cute how he took care of me...

He came back and held a black and white OffWhite hoodie in his hands. „You really are a gentleman!" I sat down, it still hurt me to move. All the happier I was to have Lewis, who really helped me with everything. Even when moving... „What do you actually say to my beautiful corset?" I pointed to the Stuttgart belt, which squinted around my upper body like a corset. The thing should prevent me from moving wrong or somehow hurting myself at night. And it did his job really well, because I couldn't move at all when I wore it... „I think that's really sexy." Lewis grinned. „But you look sexy in everything anyway."

My cheeks blushed and got very hot, I am still overwhelmed when he gives me such compliments...

„Let me know if I hurt you, okay?" He looked at me questioning, I nodded. Then he carefully opened the zipper of the bandage. I gasped for air, he stopped immediately and looked at me. „Everything okay?" I nodded and tried to hide the pain as much as possible. But it really hurt. The doctors said that this is normal, especially in the first few days, which is why I tried not to worry. „Okay, you can continue. But please slowly..." Lewis did that and I was happy when he had it so open that he could look at the bandage.

„Well, it definitely didn't bleed anymore..." He explained and smeared slightly over the place where the patch is below it. „I am so glad that everything went well..." A thoughtful smile played around his lips, his eyes adhered to the bandage. „Me too. And I'm glad to have you, otherwise I certainly wouldn't be able to do all this..." He looked up, our eyes met in the middle and I got very warm. For a brief moment it was quiet between us, only our eyes talked to each other. Then he stretched forward a little and kissed me gently. His lips were as soft as always and they tasted a little sweet. At the moment I noticed this even more than usual, because this was practically the only closeness I could have to him, except for light hugs and cuddling...

„I'm always there when you need me, okay?" He retreated a bit, this smile makes my heart rises again and again... In the truest sense of the word even, I felt it beat faster when he kissed me. I felt it made light somersaults when he was with me. I don't think he realised he could kill me... „I know, and I love you so much for that."

He closed the zipper again, as carefully as possible, of course, and then helped me put on the new sweater. Without him, I would really be lost.....