Chapter 3 The Iron Flower

No one's POV

It's currently later in the day, as the sun continued to set, Nhazul and Mikazuki made their way back to Barbatos and Amdusias , refilling their thrusters. Once Nhazul had finished, he had sat down, reading his manga, waiting for Mikazuki to finish, but the two saw a beaten up Orga walking up to them.

Nhazul: You look like shit

Mikazuki: He got prettier.

Orga: I guess. Don't you two want to say goodbye to your comrades that died.

Mikazuki: No, it's alright. You said it a long time ago. "You can see the dead when you're dead. So you keep the living alive, do everything that you can. "

Nhazul: Sounds like something you'd say.

Orga: Maybe.

Orga then looked at Mikazuki.

Orga: Hey, Mika. I want you to do something. Something only you can do.

Orga proceeded to hand Mikazuki a pistol, who quickly took it.

Orga: You accept before hearing it?

Mikazuki: I'll listen to you now. But if it's something you've decided, I'll do it.

Orga: Listen to you.

Mikazuki: Huh?

Orga: Nothing. Thank you.

Orga then looked at Nhazul.

Orga: What about you, Nhazul? Will you help us out too?

Nhazul didn't say anything, closing his manga.

Nhazul: That depends.

(Flashback)

Mom: Akuma ...!!! You Demon Spawn...!!! There's no where for a Demon like you to belong!

(Present)

Nhazul: What ever you have planned. Will it move us a step closer to "our true place in the world"?