Chapter 20 Balance Of Power

No one's POV

Barbatos's eyes glowed red for a split second, before grabbing the Commander Graze Ritter by the neck, lifting it up by a single hand.

Nhazul: You bitch...

Slamming it into the the ground, Barbatos raised it's katana in the air, ready to kill her.

Orga: Hey... Biscuit!!!

Gaining Nhazul's attention, he looked over and saw Orga weakly walking to a severely wounded Biscuit crawling out the destroyed Mobile Worker. Amdusias, who had blew back the Graze Ritters, joining Barbatos, as they saw Biscuit die, grabbing onto Orga's hand.

Nhazul: ...

Mikazuki: ...

Holding onto Biscuit's lifeless body, Orga began to let out an anguished filled scream, as it began to rain, pouring down on them.

Orga: AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

While everyone's focus was on Biscuit, the remaining Graze Ritters managed to escape the island.

(Timeskip)

Upon the end of the battle, everyone was informed of Biscuit's death over the comms, devastating them. Retrieving Orga and Biscuit's body, everyone made their way to the transport boat, as everyone stood over Biscuit's body within a body bag, distraught.

Takaki: It can't be

Takaki: It can't be... We promised to work hard to put our sisters into school... We promised to work hard until then, Biscuit...

Ride: This is terrible... Why...?

Being to overwhelmed, Atra held onto Nhazul for comfort, crying into his chest, as he just rubbed her head, not saying a word.

Norba: What are we going to say to his sisters on Mars...?

Everyone: ...

Norba: Let's go home together, Biscuit...

Mikazuki: We can't go home yet. We can't go back until we finish our job.

Norba: Yeah... You're right...

Nhazul didn't say anything, as he continued to look at Biscuit's body bag.

Nhazul: ...

Elsewhere within the Earth Gjallarhorn base, Gaelio and McGillis were currently within Hyun's room, as he was still unconscious.

McGillis: How is he?

Gaelio: His organs have been restored, but he still hasn't woken up yet.

McGillis: Have you come to a decision yet?

Gaelio: McGillis.... I just can't commit to it... To implant that machine into him... To give up being human...

McGillis: To give up being human, huh? It can be said that this world was built on that very choice.