Chapter 44 Scapegoat

No one's POV

Tekkadan had finally returned to Mars, but things weren't looking so good. McGillis was stripped of his position in Gjallarhorn and his past as an orphan with no relation to Iznario Fareed had been revealed, meaning his position on Earth is as good as gone. So, everyone had to shuttle down to Mars secretly, luckily the Mars branch of Gjallarhorn was willing to turn a blind eye, so it won't be much of a problem. Currently, Nhazul was with Orga and McGillis on the bridge of the Isaribi, discussing their next move.

 Currently, Nhazul was with Orga and McGillis on the bridge of the Isaribi, discussing their next move

McGillis: We certainly can't be optimistic about all this. But to you, Mars is your home ground.

Orga: How could we listen to your orders now?

McGillis: Orders? I thought we teamed up as equals.

Orga: In that case, we aren't equal anymore. With your money and resources, we had a chance of winning. That's why we risked our lives. But if you're counting on just us now, I'll have you obey us.

McGillis: Yes, that's fine. I like the way you do things, too. You believe in nothing but your strength and fight the enemy recklessly.

Orga: We never had any enemies to begin with.

McGillis: Do you not hate those who killed your friends?

Orga: Of course I do. I want to kill each one in the worst way possible. But they became our enemies because of the circumstances.

McGillis: Whether you sought them out or not, enemies will be enemies. We have nowhere to run to now. Only by fighting can we make our way into the future.

Orga: I'm starting to wonder who our real enemy is.

Nhazul didn't say anything, leaning on the wall, still thinking about Hyun's offer.

Nhazul: ...

(Timeskip)

Once everyone managed to get back to Tekkadan HQ they started to figure out where Tekkadan stands. Later on in the day, the CBC news channel was reporting that Tekkadan were actually villains being led by McGillis Fareed instead of being revolutionary heroes.
At their school, Cookie and Cracker were forced to listen to other kids bad mouthing both Tekkadan, as well as their brother. Hearing this, Cracker went to say something, irritated, but was stopped by Cookie.