Chapter 11 The Shoals

No one's POV

It's later in the day and Nhazul, along with Mikazuki and Orga had gone to check on Takaki, but found Akihiro was already there.

Akihiro: Maybe I'm being punished...

Orga: What about being punished?

Akihiro: You guys...

Orga: Akihiro. If you're blaming yourself about Takaki, then that's wrong. I gave the order.

Akihiro: No, that's not...

Nhazul: This isn't like you, Guts.

Akihiro: Yeah, it's not like me. Not like Hunan Debris...

Orga: What are you talking about?

Akihiro: My younger brother was there...

The three of them looked at him surprised.

Mikazuki; Your brother?

Nhazul: You have a brother?

Akihiro: His mane is Masahiro, and we were sold separately as Human Debris. I said I'll find him. But before I knew or, I already thought of him as dead.

Orga: That brother was...

Akihiro: He was piloting the Mobile suit that attacked Takaki

Akihiro: He was piloting the Mobile suit that attacked Takaki. I... I was having fun recently. Starting Tekkadan with you guys, and fighting together... saying things like , "For my comrades". It was fun being trained hard by the ma'am and them. I was having so much fun. I'd forgotten that I was trash. Human Debris can't be allowed to have to have fun. That's why I'm being punished...

Mikazuki: I see. Because of us, you're being punished, Akihiro.

Nhazul: Dang, that's our bad, Guts.

Akihiro: I didn't mean that...

Orga: If Tekkadan being fin was the cause, then I have responsibility as boss.

Akihiro: No, what I want to say is...

Orga: I'll take full responsibility for this. About your bro Masahiro too.

Akihiro: What?

Nhazul: I mean, it's not like your brother chose willingly to be our enemy, right?

Akihiro: I don't know about that...

Orga: Anyway, if he's your brother, then he's the brother of our Tekkadan. Isn't that right, you guys?