Chapter 18 Earth Arrival

No one's POV

Current level within the hanger, everyone was preparing and loading up everything they needed into the shuttle that would take them to Earth. As they were loading up boxes, Atra who was helping caught one, but was pushed upwards, but Nhazul caught her foot.

Nhazul: You good?

Atra: Yeah, thank you.

Takaki: Don't force yourself, Atra. Isn't it heavy?

Atra: I'm fine. I carried heavier things at the manager's place.

Ride: Geez, you're so enthusiastic.

Atra: Of course! Me and big bro are gonna "do revolution!"

Everyone: Huh?

Nhazul just chuckled, as he continued loading boxes.

(Timeskip)

Upon loading up everything they needed, everyone who was going to Earth had gotten settled inside the shuttle, along with Nhazul, Mikazuki, Akihiro and Norba getting hooked up into the Mobile suits preparing for a fight. Upon arriving at Earth, they saw their path was blocked by Gjallarhorn's fleet. Using the Brewer's ship as a shield and distraction to get closer, Eugene used Isaribi to ram an damage a satellite as a distraction to drop off the shuttle past the fleet.

Orga: You were awesome out there, Eugene. Thanks.

Atra: Are you alright, Kudelia?

Kudelia: Yes, thank you.

Biscuit: It's going as planned so far.

Orga: Yeah. Next...

Suddenly, everyone was shot at, surprising them, as it was Hyun within his Schwalbe Graze, along with Kimaris

Nhazul: Them again?

Barbatos proceeded to boost forward, firing his gun at him, when suddenly, it's hit from the side by Kimaris.

Gaelio: You found them. Nice work.

Hyun: I've seen how they do it since I was on Mars. I wasn't going to fall for it again.

Hyun's Schwalbe Graze proceeded to fire at Barbatos, as Nhazul did the same with his Smoothbore Gun, while avoiding his fire.

Mikazuki: Leave them to us.

Nhazul: Akihiro, Norba, protect the shuttle!

Amdusias rushed forward to take on Kimaris, as Ryusei-Go and Gusion Rebake protected the shuttle. As Barbatos proceeded to swing at Hyun's Schwalbe Graze, it quickly moved out of the way, swinging it's sword, only for Barbatos to clash with it, locking blades.